Charlie Sheen Internship
One lucky social media maven will spend their summer helping Charlie Sheen turn his crazy into gold.
Well, it's official. Charlie Sheen is out of work. But don't worry about the former "Two And a Half Men" star's career prospects. Turns out he's become a social media sensation, attracting a million Twitter followers in 25 hours. His new cult following of people who are enjoying what is either an incredibly disturbing downward spiral or the most cleverly orchestrated piece of performance art to date (perhaps it's a mix of both?) are Sheen's latest cash cow.
Don't believe it? Well, TeamSheen is offically seeking to expand on its social media domination and is looking for summer interns.
What makes a good candidate, you ask? The Internships.com listing asks: "Do you have #TigerBlood? Are you all about #Winning? Can you #PlanBetter than anyone else? If so, we want you on #TeamSheen as our social media #TigerBloodIntern!"
The lucky intern will work closely with Charlie Sheen in leveraging his social network for eight weeks this summer. All we can say is, apply at your own risk. Let's just hope he treats his interns better than he treats his hookers.
On Our Radar
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing
- Local attorney helps Linda Hogan
- Geraldine Chaplin to make rare appearance
- Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover model Nina Agdal shares exercise tips for the new year