Charlie Sheen Internship
One lucky social media maven will spend their summer helping Charlie Sheen turn his crazy into gold.
Well, it's official. Charlie Sheen is out of work. But don't worry about the former "Two And a Half Men" star's career prospects. Turns out he's become a social media sensation, attracting a million Twitter followers in 25 hours. His new cult following of people who are enjoying what is either an incredibly disturbing downward spiral or the most cleverly orchestrated piece of performance art to date (perhaps it's a mix of both?) are Sheen's latest cash cow.
Don't believe it? Well, TeamSheen is offically seeking to expand on its social media domination and is looking for summer interns.
What makes a good candidate, you ask? The Internships.com listing asks: "Do you have #TigerBlood? Are you all about #Winning? Can you #PlanBetter than anyone else? If so, we want you on #TeamSheen as our social media #TigerBloodIntern!"
The lucky intern will work closely with Charlie Sheen in leveraging his social network for eight weeks this summer. All we can say is, apply at your own risk. Let's just hope he treats his interns better than he treats his hookers.
On Our Radar
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince
- Prince’s best Miami moments from a nightlife insider
- Victoria's Secret Angel Adriana Lima doing in store appearance