Channing Tatum at Soho Beach House: I hurt my butt
Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx have been all over town this past week promoting their summer action thriller, White House Down. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
You could tell the two guys had fun filming, even though there were some painful stunts involved.
“I got a deep butt-cheek bruise when I get flipped over on the roof onto my back,” Tatum said from the Soho Beach House. “I fell on my butt from about nine feet, and it didn’t go away for about a month and a half. It was deep.” OK, we weren’t going to inquire if the injury was on the left or right side, because the Magic Mike hunk seemed in perfectly fine shape. The chemistry between Foxx and Tatum was so good, they wouldn’t mind going for round two. “It was too much fun,” said Tatum, who just had a baby girl with wife Jenna Dewan.
“We got some outtakes that I want to release just because I need someone to see them. They’re absolutely hilarious. I hope we get to do it again.”
On Our Radar
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae