Channel your inner Parisian with Lancome
The glittering lights of the Eiffel Tower dazzle in the distance. A gentle, magical breeze kisses your neck. An electric, captivating energy envelops you. This is Paris at dusk. In your dreams, right? Maybe, since summer is quickly wrapping up and your workload is getting worse. Check out what Lancôme has to offer. The new line, while luxurious, is a lot less expensive than a roundtrip ticket to the City of Light and Woody Allen's new favorite town.
The fall collection is meant to evoke the twilight hours and was inspired by the charismatic actress Emma Watson, who is the face of the Trésor Midnight Rose fragrance.
The products, on counters now, are a mix of blushes, eye shadows, eyeliners and polishes, all with the season’s hottest purple hues and matte textures.
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores