Channel your inner Parisian with Lancome
The glittering lights of the Eiffel Tower dazzle in the distance. A gentle, magical breeze kisses your neck. An electric, captivating energy envelops you. This is Paris at dusk. In your dreams, right? Maybe, since summer is quickly wrapping up and your workload is getting worse. Check out what Lancôme has to offer. The new line, while luxurious, is a lot less expensive than a roundtrip ticket to the City of Light and Woody Allen's new favorite town.
The fall collection is meant to evoke the twilight hours and was inspired by the charismatic actress Emma Watson, who is the face of the Trésor Midnight Rose fragrance.
The products, on counters now, are a mix of blushes, eye shadows, eyeliners and polishes, all with the season’s hottest purple hues and matte textures.
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship