Channel your inner Parisian with Lancome
The glittering lights of the Eiffel Tower dazzle in the distance. A gentle, magical breeze kisses your neck. An electric, captivating energy envelops you. This is Paris at dusk. In your dreams, right? Maybe, since summer is quickly wrapping up and your workload is getting worse. Check out what Lancôme has to offer. The new line, while luxurious, is a lot less expensive than a roundtrip ticket to the City of Light and Woody Allen's new favorite town.
The fall collection is meant to evoke the twilight hours and was inspired by the charismatic actress Emma Watson, who is the face of the Trésor Midnight Rose fragrance.
The products, on counters now, are a mix of blushes, eye shadows, eyeliners and polishes, all with the season’s hottest purple hues and matte textures.
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills