Channel Anna Karenina at Banana Republic
Movie hits theaters Nov 16
Go back in time — 19th Century Russia to be exact — at Banana Republic, which has launched the “Anna Karenina” collection for the epic movie, out Friday. To capture the feel of Leo Tolstoy’s classic novel, the retailer collaborated with Jacqueline Durran, who dressed Keira Knightley and Jude Law in the big- screen version. For women: Faux fur stoles, scarves, hats, gloves and vests; pearl, crystal and jet jewelry; beaded clutches. For men: double-breasted top coat; houndstooth top coat and slim fit suit jacket & pants from $59.50 to $550.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage