Channel Anna Karenina at Banana Republic
Movie hits theaters Nov 16
Go back in time — 19th Century Russia to be exact — at Banana Republic, which has launched the “Anna Karenina” collection for the epic movie, out Friday. To capture the feel of Leo Tolstoy’s classic novel, the retailer collaborated with Jacqueline Durran, who dressed Keira Knightley and Jude Law in the big- screen version. For women: Faux fur stoles, scarves, hats, gloves and vests; pearl, crystal and jet jewelry; beaded clutches. For men: double-breasted top coat; houndstooth top coat and slim fit suit jacket & pants from $59.50 to $550.
On Our Radar
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz