Channel Anna Karenina at Banana Republic
Movie hits theaters Nov 16
Go back in time — 19th Century Russia to be exact — at Banana Republic, which has launched the “Anna Karenina” collection for the epic movie, out Friday. To capture the feel of Leo Tolstoy’s classic novel, the retailer collaborated with Jacqueline Durran, who dressed Keira Knightley and Jude Law in the big- screen version. For women: Faux fur stoles, scarves, hats, gloves and vests; pearl, crystal and jet jewelry; beaded clutches. For men: double-breasted top coat; houndstooth top coat and slim fit suit jacket & pants from $59.50 to $550.
On Our Radar
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood
- Olivia Palermo debuts summer fashion line in Miami
- The Kardashians raise eyebrows in Cuba