Channel Anna Karenina at Banana Republic
Movie hits theaters Nov 16
Go back in time — 19th Century Russia to be exact — at Banana Republic, which has launched the “Anna Karenina” collection for the epic movie, out Friday. To capture the feel of Leo Tolstoy’s classic novel, the retailer collaborated with Jacqueline Durran, who dressed Keira Knightley and Jude Law in the big- screen version. For women: Faux fur stoles, scarves, hats, gloves and vests; pearl, crystal and jet jewelry; beaded clutches. For men: double-breasted top coat; houndstooth top coat and slim fit suit jacket & pants from $59.50 to $550.
On Our Radar
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star