Channel Anna Karenina at Banana Republic
Movie hits theaters Nov 16
Go back in time — 19th Century Russia to be exact — at Banana Republic, which has launched the “Anna Karenina” collection for the epic movie, out Friday. To capture the feel of Leo Tolstoy’s classic novel, the retailer collaborated with Jacqueline Durran, who dressed Keira Knightley and Jude Law in the big- screen version. For women: Faux fur stoles, scarves, hats, gloves and vests; pearl, crystal and jet jewelry; beaded clutches. For men: double-breasted top coat; houndstooth top coat and slim fit suit jacket & pants from $59.50 to $550.
On Our Radar
- Music on Board brings EDM festival to Fort Lauderdale from Brazil
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'