Champions For Chile
Fernando Gonzalez is hosting Champions For Chile, an event to benefit his home country after an earthquake struck there on February 27.
Sony Ericsson Open
By Solange Reyner
Watch four of tennis' biggest names play for a worthy cause this Saturday, April 3, in Key Biscayne. It's all happening the day of the women's final - and day before the men's - at the Sony Ericsson Open. Fernando Gonzalez, a native of Santiago, Chile, wanted to help raise money for his country aftera magnitude 8.8 earthquake struck the Maule Region about 200 miles southwest of his hometown on February 27.
He'll be joined by Andy Roddick, Jim Courier and Gustavo Kuerten at 5 p.m. on Stadium Court. Tickets start at $25 with all proceeds going to benefit Hogar de Christo's Chilean Earthquake Relief. You can purchase tickets online here.
See and Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 3-5
- Miami Events - July 2015
- July 4, Kids Eat Free: Munchkin Fun's top picks June 29 - July 5
- Seven options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- 10 Things to Do on July 4
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Florida Supercon celebrates 10 years of geeking out
- Fourth of July guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 22-28
- Carlos Mencia headlines at the Ultimate Miami Comedian at Magic City Casino