Champions For Chile
Fernando Gonzalez is hosting Champions For Chile, an event to benefit his home country after an earthquake struck there on February 27.
Sony Ericsson Open
By Solange Reyner
Watch four of tennis' biggest names play for a worthy cause this Saturday, April 3, in Key Biscayne. It's all happening the day of the women's final - and day before the men's - at the Sony Ericsson Open. Fernando Gonzalez, a native of Santiago, Chile, wanted to help raise money for his country aftera magnitude 8.8 earthquake struck the Maule Region about 200 miles southwest of his hometown on February 27.
He'll be joined by Andy Roddick, Jim Courier and Gustavo Kuerten at 5 p.m. on Stadium Court. Tickets start at $25 with all proceeds going to benefit Hogar de Christo's Chilean Earthquake Relief. You can purchase tickets online here.
See and Do
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
- S'mores, the Hunger Games & Annie: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 11-17