Champions For Chile
Fernando Gonzalez is hosting Champions For Chile, an event to benefit his home country after an earthquake struck there on February 27.
Sony Ericsson Open
By Solange Reyner
Watch four of tennis' biggest names play for a worthy cause this Saturday, April 3, in Key Biscayne. It's all happening the day of the women's final - and day before the men's - at the Sony Ericsson Open. Fernando Gonzalez, a native of Santiago, Chile, wanted to help raise money for his country aftera magnitude 8.8 earthquake struck the Maule Region about 200 miles southwest of his hometown on February 27.
He'll be joined by Andy Roddick, Jim Courier and Gustavo Kuerten at 5 p.m. on Stadium Court. Tickets start at $25 with all proceeds going to benefit Hogar de Christo's Chilean Earthquake Relief. You can purchase tickets online here.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12
- #HowToMiami - Street Art