Champagne on Wheels
Cheers! Veuve Clicquot goes mobile for Basel
Veuve Clicquot's Clicq’Up Café
It wouldn’t be Art Basel and its mainland adjunct Design Miami without bubbly, and Veuve Clicquot is bringing it to you. Its Mobile Clicq’Up Café and Champagne Bar will sell crispy white corn cake with poached egg and chipotle cream, curry pork tacos and conch salad by Miami’s chef Jeremiah Bullfrog. Veuve Clicquot will be available by the glass and bottle; buy the latter and get a pop-up champagne bucket. Follow the truck on Twitter @Veuve_Clicquot or look for it at these locations: 4-9 p.m. Tuesday, Design Miami Pavilion; 7 p.m.-midnight Wednesday, Art Basel outdoor art exhibit; noon-5 p.m. Thursday and Friday, Northeast 38th Street and First Court, Miami.
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel