Champagne on Wheels
Cheers! Veuve Clicquot goes mobile for Basel
Veuve Clicquot's Clicq’Up Café
It wouldn’t be Art Basel and its mainland adjunct Design Miami without bubbly, and Veuve Clicquot is bringing it to you. Its Mobile Clicq’Up Café and Champagne Bar will sell crispy white corn cake with poached egg and chipotle cream, curry pork tacos and conch salad by Miami’s chef Jeremiah Bullfrog. Veuve Clicquot will be available by the glass and bottle; buy the latter and get a pop-up champagne bucket. Follow the truck on Twitter @Veuve_Clicquot or look for it at these locations: 4-9 p.m. Tuesday, Design Miami Pavilion; 7 p.m.-midnight Wednesday, Art Basel outdoor art exhibit; noon-5 p.m. Thursday and Friday, Northeast 38th Street and First Court, Miami.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo