Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
Kick off the weekend with Krug and discounted cocktails during "Imbibe" at the speakeasy-styled bar in downtown Fort Lauderdale
We couldn't believe our eyes when we saw Bar Stache's, 109 SW 2nd Ave., new Friday line-up: $99 bottles of Krug and half-priced craft cocktails from 5 - 9 p.m. Krug is arguably one of the best Champagnes in the world and generally comes with a price tag of more than $300. In theory, this is an opportunity to unwind with a 3-for-1 night soaked in bubbles. If you're craving a more potent start to the weekend, half-priced cocktails could help.
At 9 p.m., DJ C2 spins "electro swing jazz" while a set of burlesque stars perform.
"Black Friday," what the venue refers to as the No. 1 counterculture dance party in South Florida, takes over from 1 - 4 a.m. Expect music ranging from Depeche Mode to Bauhaus courtesy of Mike Linder (DJ LinderSmash), Lorenzo Fernandez (DJKaos), and Jonny Veo.
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Find out how to get a free cocktail at La Moderna this week only
- SUSHISAMBA launches new Saketober-fest menu with a World Sake Day celebration October 1st
- Piripi presents Bourbon & Bites
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Bombay Sapphire Gin and Dinner Lab host 2nd Miami Dinner Saturday, September 19
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail