Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
Kick off the weekend with Krug and discounted cocktails during "Imbibe" at the speakeasy-styled bar in downtown Fort Lauderdale
We couldn't believe our eyes when we saw Bar Stache's, 109 SW 2nd Ave., new Friday line-up: $99 bottles of Krug and half-priced craft cocktails from 5 - 9 p.m. Krug is arguably one of the best Champagnes in the world and generally comes with a price tag of more than $300. In theory, this is an opportunity to unwind with a 3-for-1 night soaked in bubbles. If you're craving a more potent start to the weekend, half-priced cocktails could help.
At 9 p.m., DJ C2 spins "electro swing jazz" while a set of burlesque stars perform.
"Black Friday," what the venue refers to as the No. 1 counterculture dance party in South Florida, takes over from 1 - 4 a.m. Expect music ranging from Depeche Mode to Bauhaus courtesy of Mike Linder (DJ LinderSmash), Lorenzo Fernandez (DJKaos), and Jonny Veo.
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer
- Zinfandel can be a 'monster' red wine