Château Mouton Rothschild at Azul…for $75
Not in the mood for a $75 palate rub? Check out Azul's four-course food and wine pairing dinner featuring a Château Mouton Rothschild bottle.
Aji sashimi, seared scallops, the Mandarin Hotel’s storybook view and mellifluous wines— that’s how I want to spend my Thursday evening. On October 8th at 8:30 p.m., join Azul Sommelier Cynthia Betancourt and Almaviva wines’ Felipe Feliú Slater for a four-course, food and wine-pairing dinner. You’re trying a Château Mouton Rothschild bottle among other gastronomical treats for $75. What a bargain. Plus, don’t forget to check out my Valet Victims piece, so you’re not caught off guard.
Azul Restaurant at Mandarin Oriental Miami, 500 Brickell Key Dr. Brickell, 305-913 8358.
- Halloween arrives at Florida theme parks
- Meet Botlr, Aloft Hotels's Robotic Butler, now serving guests at Aloft South Beach
- Miami Pet Friendly Hotel Guide
- The Family Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Sneak Peek: EAST Miami hotel to open at Brickell City Center Winter 2015
- The ‘new’ Islamorada - not your father’s key
- Circa 39 Hosts Vino & Vinyasa Friday Yoga Happy Hour
- Fontainebleau Celebrates Frank Sinatra's Centennial Birthday in Style
- Summer Fun 2015: A guide to what’s new at Disney World this summer
- Inside the new Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami