Château Mouton Rothschild at Azul…for $75
Not in the mood for a $75 palate rub? Check out Azul's four-course food and wine pairing dinner featuring a Château Mouton Rothschild bottle.
Aji sashimi, seared scallops, the Mandarin Hotel’s storybook view and mellifluous wines— that’s how I want to spend my Thursday evening. On October 8th at 8:30 p.m., join Azul Sommelier Cynthia Betancourt and Almaviva wines’ Felipe Feliú Slater for a four-course, food and wine-pairing dinner. You’re trying a Château Mouton Rothschild bottle among other gastronomical treats for $75. What a bargain. Plus, don’t forget to check out my Valet Victims piece, so you’re not caught off guard.
Azul Restaurant at Mandarin Oriental Miami, 500 Brickell Key Dr. Brickell, 305-913 8358.
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release
- WeWork Co-Founder Miguel McKelvey on entrepreneurship & Miami's startup scene
- Inside Nautilus, Miami's first SIXTY Hotel
- Get away this fall with top South Florida hotel packages
- Ben Pundole Takes Us Inside A Hotel Life
- Surfcomber's Donte Johnson on Kimpton's brand of inclusive hospitality
- A weekend at Miami Beach's new wellness retreat, Carillon Hotel & Spa
- Halloween arrives at Florida theme parks
- A Day Trip to Vero Beach
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort Now Taking Reservations