Château Mouton Rothschild at Azul…for $75
Not in the mood for a $75 palate rub? Check out Azul's four-course food and wine pairing dinner featuring a Château Mouton Rothschild bottle.
Aji sashimi, seared scallops, the Mandarin Hotel’s storybook view and mellifluous wines— that’s how I want to spend my Thursday evening. On October 8th at 8:30 p.m., join Azul Sommelier Cynthia Betancourt and Almaviva wines’ Felipe Feliú Slater for a four-course, food and wine-pairing dinner. You’re trying a Château Mouton Rothschild bottle among other gastronomical treats for $75. What a bargain. Plus, don’t forget to check out my Valet Victims piece, so you’re not caught off guard.
Azul Restaurant at Mandarin Oriental Miami, 500 Brickell Key Dr. Brickell, 305-913 8358.
- Aloft South Beach Announces Opening Date: May 28
- The Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016