Château Mouton Rothschild at Azul…for $75
Not in the mood for a $75 palate rub? Check out Azul's four-course food and wine pairing dinner featuring a Château Mouton Rothschild bottle.
Aji sashimi, seared scallops, the Mandarin Hotel’s storybook view and mellifluous wines— that’s how I want to spend my Thursday evening. On October 8th at 8:30 p.m., join Azul Sommelier Cynthia Betancourt and Almaviva wines’ Felipe Feliú Slater for a four-course, food and wine-pairing dinner. You’re trying a Château Mouton Rothschild bottle among other gastronomical treats for $75. What a bargain. Plus, don’t forget to check out my Valet Victims piece, so you’re not caught off guard.
Azul Restaurant at Mandarin Oriental Miami, 500 Brickell Key Dr. Brickell, 305-913 8358.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Travel Deals in Miami, South Florida, the Caribbean & Mexico
- SLS Brickell to open with Boy George at splashy party
- 10 Best Hotels for Art Lovers & Scenesters during Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Lei'd at Campton Yard with 'Supermensch' Shep Gordon
- Cheers to four years of LDV Hospitality at Gale South Beach
- World Traveler (& Foodie) Guide to Miami Book Fair
- If you like these Miami hotels, you’ll love their new sister properties in desirable destinations
- Hotel Week NYC offers rooms as low as $100 in January
- Aloft Hotels: Dadeland in, South Beach out and more on the horizon
- 16 Things You Probably Didn't Know About the Delano on its 21st Birthday