Château Mouton Rothschild at Azul…for $75
Not in the mood for a $75 palate rub? Check out Azul's four-course food and wine pairing dinner featuring a Château Mouton Rothschild bottle.
Aji sashimi, seared scallops, the Mandarin Hotel’s storybook view and mellifluous wines— that’s how I want to spend my Thursday evening. On October 8th at 8:30 p.m., join Azul Sommelier Cynthia Betancourt and Almaviva wines’ Felipe Feliú Slater for a four-course, food and wine-pairing dinner. You’re trying a Château Mouton Rothschild bottle among other gastronomical treats for $75. What a bargain. Plus, don’t forget to check out my Valet Victims piece, so you’re not caught off guard.
Azul Restaurant at Mandarin Oriental Miami, 500 Brickell Key Dr. Brickell, 305-913 8358.
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas
- EDITION vs. Thompson—Which is the Hottest New Miami Beach Hotel?
- Inside the Newly Restored Shelborne Wyndham Grand
- 48 Hours in Aruba - Video
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Flash Sales
- RoomMate Hotels' CEO Enrique Sarasola on new BeMate apartment rental service
- Holiday Hotel Packages in Miami & Across Florida
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series