Celebs strike a pose at bowling alley
Celebrity sightings alert! DJ Irie is one popular dude. In town Saturday for his “Irie Weekend Celebrity Bowl” at Lucky Strike in Miami Beach were Entourage star Kevin Dillon, actor Omar Miller, Miami Heat legend Alonzo Mourning, and former NBA player Cedric Ceballos. Spies said the guys happily posed for pictures and signed pins.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore