Celebs strike a pose at bowling alley
Celebrity sightings alert! DJ Irie is one popular dude. In town Saturday for his “Irie Weekend Celebrity Bowl” at Lucky Strike in Miami Beach were Entourage star Kevin Dillon, actor Omar Miller, Miami Heat legend Alonzo Mourning, and former NBA player Cedric Ceballos. Spies said the guys happily posed for pictures and signed pins.
On Our Radar
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails
- Mrs Chris Bosh christened sparkling new parking spot