Celebs seen at hot spots all over town
They're going out
Former WWE star Bill Goldberg had dinner with his mother and siblings Friday night at Town Kitchen and Bar in South Miami. Former New York Yankee great turned Los Angeles Dodgers manager Don Mattingly had lunch Wednesday with former Yankees bat boy Shawn DeRosa at Perricone’s Marketplace & Cafe before his team took the field with the Miami Marlins. Newly signed Miami Heat center Greg Oden dined with New York Times best-selling author Ian Halperin (Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson) and two women Saturday night at Catch Miami. After dinner, they went to SL Miami for drinks. On Friday night, Erik Spoelstra was seen eating dinner there with and his girlfriend and two friends.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika