Celebs seen at hot spots all over town
They're going out
Former WWE star Bill Goldberg had dinner with his mother and siblings Friday night at Town Kitchen and Bar in South Miami. Former New York Yankee great turned Los Angeles Dodgers manager Don Mattingly had lunch Wednesday with former Yankees bat boy Shawn DeRosa at Perricone’s Marketplace & Cafe before his team took the field with the Miami Marlins. Newly signed Miami Heat center Greg Oden dined with New York Times best-selling author Ian Halperin (Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson) and two women Saturday night at Catch Miami. After dinner, they went to SL Miami for drinks. On Friday night, Erik Spoelstra was seen eating dinner there with and his girlfriend and two friends.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails