Celebs seen at hot spots all over town
They're going out
Former WWE star Bill Goldberg had dinner with his mother and siblings Friday night at Town Kitchen and Bar in South Miami. Former New York Yankee great turned Los Angeles Dodgers manager Don Mattingly had lunch Wednesday with former Yankees bat boy Shawn DeRosa at Perricone’s Marketplace & Cafe before his team took the field with the Miami Marlins. Newly signed Miami Heat center Greg Oden dined with New York Times best-selling author Ian Halperin (Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson) and two women Saturday night at Catch Miami. After dinner, they went to SL Miami for drinks. On Friday night, Erik Spoelstra was seen eating dinner there with and his girlfriend and two friends.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love