Celebs seen at hot spots all over town
They're going out
Former WWE star Bill Goldberg had dinner with his mother and siblings Friday night at Town Kitchen and Bar in South Miami. Former New York Yankee great turned Los Angeles Dodgers manager Don Mattingly had lunch Wednesday with former Yankees bat boy Shawn DeRosa at Perricone’s Marketplace & Cafe before his team took the field with the Miami Marlins. Newly signed Miami Heat center Greg Oden dined with New York Times best-selling author Ian Halperin (Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson) and two women Saturday night at Catch Miami. After dinner, they went to SL Miami for drinks. On Friday night, Erik Spoelstra was seen eating dinner there with and his girlfriend and two friends.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht