Celebs seen at hot spots all over town
They're going out
Former WWE star Bill Goldberg had dinner with his mother and siblings Friday night at Town Kitchen and Bar in South Miami. Former New York Yankee great turned Los Angeles Dodgers manager Don Mattingly had lunch Wednesday with former Yankees bat boy Shawn DeRosa at Perricone’s Marketplace & Cafe before his team took the field with the Miami Marlins. Newly signed Miami Heat center Greg Oden dined with New York Times best-selling author Ian Halperin (Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson) and two women Saturday night at Catch Miami. After dinner, they went to SL Miami for drinks. On Friday night, Erik Spoelstra was seen eating dinner there with and his girlfriend and two friends.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges