Celebs love Rocks Box: Getting jewelry in the mail
Wouldn't it be nice to sift through mail and not always see bills? If there's no one special in your life to send you jewelry, there's always Rocksbox, a new online monthly subscription service (www.rocksbox.com).
Rock your world by experimenting with different styles before committing to a purchase. Chaching!
Browse around checking out the goods from over 40 premium and emerging designers like CC Skye (Nicole Richie and Eva Mendes love the modern chunkiness), Gorjana (worn by the Duff sisters), and more. Each shipment contains three unique pieces valued at about $250.
Members can get started through a style survey, sharing their preferences from types of jewelry to metals, creating an initial style profile.
Founder Meaghan Rose explains her mission: “We get to know [a woman's] personal style, and evolve with her through the occasions and stages in her life.”
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz