Celebs love Rocks Box: Getting jewelry in the mail
Wouldn't it be nice to sift through mail and not always see bills? If there's no one special in your life to send you jewelry, there's always Rocksbox, a new online monthly subscription service (www.rocksbox.com).
Rock your world by experimenting with different styles before committing to a purchase. Chaching!
Browse around checking out the goods from over 40 premium and emerging designers like CC Skye (Nicole Richie and Eva Mendes love the modern chunkiness), Gorjana (worn by the Duff sisters), and more. Each shipment contains three unique pieces valued at about $250.
Members can get started through a style survey, sharing their preferences from types of jewelry to metals, creating an initial style profile.
Founder Meaghan Rose explains her mission: “We get to know [a woman's] personal style, and evolve with her through the occasions and stages in her life.”
On Our Radar
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)