Celebs love Rocks Box: Getting jewelry in the mail
Wouldn't it be nice to sift through mail and not always see bills? If there's no one special in your life to send you jewelry, there's always Rocksbox, a new online monthly subscription service (www.rocksbox.com).
Rock your world by experimenting with different styles before committing to a purchase. Chaching!
Browse around checking out the goods from over 40 premium and emerging designers like CC Skye (Nicole Richie and Eva Mendes love the modern chunkiness), Gorjana (worn by the Duff sisters), and more. Each shipment contains three unique pieces valued at about $250.
Members can get started through a style survey, sharing their preferences from types of jewelry to metals, creating an initial style profile.
Founder Meaghan Rose explains her mission: “We get to know [a woman's] personal style, and evolve with her through the occasions and stages in her life.”
On Our Radar
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home