Celebs love Rocks Box: Getting jewelry in the mail
Wouldn't it be nice to sift through mail and not always see bills? If there's no one special in your life to send you jewelry, there's always Rocksbox, a new online monthly subscription service (www.rocksbox.com).
Rock your world by experimenting with different styles before committing to a purchase. Chaching!
Browse around checking out the goods from over 40 premium and emerging designers like CC Skye (Nicole Richie and Eva Mendes love the modern chunkiness), Gorjana (worn by the Duff sisters), and more. Each shipment contains three unique pieces valued at about $250.
Members can get started through a style survey, sharing their preferences from types of jewelry to metals, creating an initial style profile.
Founder Meaghan Rose explains her mission: “We get to know [a woman's] personal style, and evolve with her through the occasions and stages in her life.”
On Our Radar
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue