Celebs Love Marie France Van Damme
What do Heidi Klum, Olivia Palermo and Hillary Duff have in common? They adore Marie France Van Damme day-to-night wear.
What do celebs such as Heidi Klum, Olivia Palermo, Hillary Duff, Christina Hendricks and Catherine Zeta-Jones have in common?
All five starlets have an affinity for Marie France Van Damme's designs — that's what.
While the designer's black-and-white Ikat print Goddess column dress proves to be the most popular amongst Hollywood's IT gals, the label's luxe resort wear is just the thing for Miami's jetset, too.
From caftans to jersey dresses to travel bags — Marie France Van Damme has got tropical chic on lockdown.
Sold online or at The Fontainebleau.
- Rachel Zoe Interview
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- SoulCycle Opening In Miami
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Meet Veronica Beard Designers
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours