Celebs Love Marie France Van Damme
What do Heidi Klum, Olivia Palermo and Hillary Duff have in common? They adore Marie France Van Damme day-to-night wear.
What do celebs such as Heidi Klum, Olivia Palermo, Hillary Duff, Christina Hendricks and Catherine Zeta-Jones have in common?
All five starlets have an affinity for Marie France Van Damme's designs — that's what.
While the designer's black-and-white Ikat print Goddess column dress proves to be the most popular amongst Hollywood's IT gals, the label's luxe resort wear is just the thing for Miami's jetset, too.
From caftans to jersey dresses to travel bags — Marie France Van Damme has got tropical chic on lockdown.
Sold online or at The Fontainebleau.
Marie France Van Damme
- 5 More Reasons Shopping at The Falls in Miami Just Got More Fabulous
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Guide
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Dive Into Summer with Clinique's Pop-Up Truck
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best
- Father's Day Gift Guide
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- Sunset Harbour Shopping Guide