Celebs Love Marie France Van Damme
What do Heidi Klum, Olivia Palermo and Hillary Duff have in common? They adore Marie France Van Damme day-to-night wear.
What do celebs such as Heidi Klum, Olivia Palermo, Hillary Duff, Christina Hendricks and Catherine Zeta-Jones have in common?
All five starlets have an affinity for Marie France Van Damme's designs — that's what.
While the designer's black-and-white Ikat print Goddess column dress proves to be the most popular amongst Hollywood's IT gals, the label's luxe resort wear is just the thing for Miami's jetset, too.
From caftans to jersey dresses to travel bags — Marie France Van Damme has got tropical chic on lockdown.
Sold online or at The Fontainebleau.
- Meet Miami's Own Designer Behind The Nomadic Collector
- Shinola Opens in Wynwood
- Miami Startup Jarly Brings Baked Goods To You
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- Stuart Weitzman Knows What Women Want
- TJ Maxx Opens
- NEW Sawgrass Mill Stores