Celebs Love Marie France Van Damme
What do Heidi Klum, Olivia Palermo and Hillary Duff have in common? They adore Marie France Van Damme day-to-night wear.
What do celebs such as Heidi Klum, Olivia Palermo, Hillary Duff, Christina Hendricks and Catherine Zeta-Jones have in common?
All five starlets have an affinity for Marie France Van Damme's designs — that's what.
While the designer's black-and-white Ikat print Goddess column dress proves to be the most popular amongst Hollywood's IT gals, the label's luxe resort wear is just the thing for Miami's jetset, too.
From caftans to jersey dresses to travel bags — Marie France Van Damme has got tropical chic on lockdown.
Sold online or at The Fontainebleau.
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Brazil’s Cure for Cellulite Takes Midtown
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- September is National Yoga Month
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Kit and Ace to Open Soon
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Dolphin Mall Keeps Growing