Celebs Love Marie France Van Damme
What do Heidi Klum, Olivia Palermo and Hillary Duff have in common? They adore Marie France Van Damme day-to-night wear.
What do celebs such as Heidi Klum, Olivia Palermo, Hillary Duff, Christina Hendricks and Catherine Zeta-Jones have in common?
All five starlets have an affinity for Marie France Van Damme's designs — that's what.
While the designer's black-and-white Ikat print Goddess column dress proves to be the most popular amongst Hollywood's IT gals, the label's luxe resort wear is just the thing for Miami's jetset, too.
From caftans to jersey dresses to travel bags — Marie France Van Damme has got tropical chic on lockdown.
Sold online or at The Fontainebleau.
Marie France Van Damme
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book