Celebs link up for big party at AmericanAirlines Arena
There’s a huge party at the AmericanAirlines Arena on Saturday, and it has nothing to do with the Heat. Miamians Nick and Ashley Sarincola, along with Ryan Blair and Blake Mallen took a flailing company and founded ViSalus, a health and wellness marketing company a la Market America. The party for more than 20,000 “members” is to celebrate its first quarter 2012 sales of $136.7 million, up from $20million the previous year. Among the celebs expected: The Voice winner Jermaine Paul, Fresh Prince of Bel Air’s Alfonso Ribiero, RH of Beverly Hills cast member Taylor Armstrong and ubiquitous NBA player Kris Humphries.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz