Celebs link up for big party at AmericanAirlines Arena
There’s a huge party at the AmericanAirlines Arena on Saturday, and it has nothing to do with the Heat. Miamians Nick and Ashley Sarincola, along with Ryan Blair and Blake Mallen took a flailing company and founded ViSalus, a health and wellness marketing company a la Market America. The party for more than 20,000 “members” is to celebrate its first quarter 2012 sales of $136.7 million, up from $20million the previous year. Among the celebs expected: The Voice winner Jermaine Paul, Fresh Prince of Bel Air’s Alfonso Ribiero, RH of Beverly Hills cast member Taylor Armstrong and ubiquitous NBA player Kris Humphries.
On Our Radar
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood
- Olivia Palermo debuts summer fashion line in Miami