Celebs link up for big party at AmericanAirlines Arena
There’s a huge party at the AmericanAirlines Arena on Saturday, and it has nothing to do with the Heat. Miamians Nick and Ashley Sarincola, along with Ryan Blair and Blake Mallen took a flailing company and founded ViSalus, a health and wellness marketing company a la Market America. The party for more than 20,000 “members” is to celebrate its first quarter 2012 sales of $136.7 million, up from $20million the previous year. Among the celebs expected: The Voice winner Jermaine Paul, Fresh Prince of Bel Air’s Alfonso Ribiero, RH of Beverly Hills cast member Taylor Armstrong and ubiquitous NBA player Kris Humphries.
On Our Radar
- Would you buy a cellphone from Jennifer Lopez?
- Barbara Walters' daughter arrested in Naples
- Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser