Celebrity stylist gives tips to get you red carpet ready
Get your August hair in gear
Is your "multitextured?" Give Motions a spin. It's a longtime brand getting newfound fans .
Whether you are natural, relaxed or anything in between, Motions Celebrity Stylist Ursula Stephen, who has worked extensively with Rihanna, has tips to keep you looking camera ready, even if no red carpets are in your future:
Flaunt your style: Create a foundation with Motions Silkening Shine At-Home Relaxer System. “This no-lye system provides deep conditioning at every step of the process so your hair is left with less breakage and more shine, giving you that straight from the salon look,” says Stephen.
Once you have a soft, shiny and smooth base you can go after any look that suits your style. No matter which style you decide to rock, you need to set it to last all day. In South Florida humidity, "you need a setting spray with added benefits to make sure you stay protected while trying to soak up the last bit of warm weather,” says Stephen.
Try Motions Hold & Shine Styling Spray with 24-hour hold, control and added shine. It will protect against frizz and flyaways.
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show