Celebrity spotting at hot spots around town
Chris Martin and more
Chris Martin, in town for a Coldplay concert this weekend, seems to have the same preference for restaurants as his wife Gwyneth Paltrow, a longtime frequent diner at Zuma London. Martin spent more than three hours Wednesday night at Miami’s Zuma with a large group. Also having dinner there that night were Miami Heat player Juwan Howard with a few friends, and at another table, Seattle Seahawks player Sidney Rice, also was a few friends. Real Madrid and Argentine national team soccer player Ángel Di María was seen having dinner Friday night at Gotham Steak at the Fontainebleau. Controversial home run hitter Mark McGwire was seen having dinner with his wife and two kids Tuesday night at Prime 112. An NBA champ’s gotta look the part: A day after their big win, Heat champs Dwyane Wade and Joel Anthony were seen getting groomed and pampered at NailBar & Beauty Lounge in Midtown. Meanwhile, another Heat player made his debut as host of Mansion’s new Excess Mondays night. Mario Chalmers, celebrating in his championship hat and signature Spalding sneakers, reveled in the signature Mansion experience featuring aerialists, performers, dancers, jugglers, a multi-million dollar light show and jumbo sized cake shaped like a championship hat.
On Our Radar
- Demi Lovato: Eating disorder started when I was toddler
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?