Celebrity spotting at hot spots around town
Chris Martin and more
Chris Martin, in town for a Coldplay concert this weekend, seems to have the same preference for restaurants as his wife Gwyneth Paltrow, a longtime frequent diner at Zuma London. Martin spent more than three hours Wednesday night at Miami’s Zuma with a large group. Also having dinner there that night were Miami Heat player Juwan Howard with a few friends, and at another table, Seattle Seahawks player Sidney Rice, also was a few friends. Real Madrid and Argentine national team soccer player Ángel Di María was seen having dinner Friday night at Gotham Steak at the Fontainebleau. Controversial home run hitter Mark McGwire was seen having dinner with his wife and two kids Tuesday night at Prime 112. An NBA champ’s gotta look the part: A day after their big win, Heat champs Dwyane Wade and Joel Anthony were seen getting groomed and pampered at NailBar & Beauty Lounge in Midtown. Meanwhile, another Heat player made his debut as host of Mansion’s new Excess Mondays night. Mario Chalmers, celebrating in his championship hat and signature Spalding sneakers, reveled in the signature Mansion experience featuring aerialists, performers, dancers, jugglers, a multi-million dollar light show and jumbo sized cake shaped like a championship hat.
On Our Radar
- Pitbull isn't just Mr. 305, he's Mr. Florida
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution