Celebrity spotting at hot spots around town
Chris Martin and more
Chris Martin, in town for a Coldplay concert this weekend, seems to have the same preference for restaurants as his wife Gwyneth Paltrow, a longtime frequent diner at Zuma London. Martin spent more than three hours Wednesday night at Miami’s Zuma with a large group. Also having dinner there that night were Miami Heat player Juwan Howard with a few friends, and at another table, Seattle Seahawks player Sidney Rice, also was a few friends. Real Madrid and Argentine national team soccer player Ángel Di María was seen having dinner Friday night at Gotham Steak at the Fontainebleau. Controversial home run hitter Mark McGwire was seen having dinner with his wife and two kids Tuesday night at Prime 112. An NBA champ’s gotta look the part: A day after their big win, Heat champs Dwyane Wade and Joel Anthony were seen getting groomed and pampered at NailBar & Beauty Lounge in Midtown. Meanwhile, another Heat player made his debut as host of Mansion’s new Excess Mondays night. Mario Chalmers, celebrating in his championship hat and signature Spalding sneakers, reveled in the signature Mansion experience featuring aerialists, performers, dancers, jugglers, a multi-million dollar light show and jumbo sized cake shaped like a championship hat.
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event