Celebrity spotting at hot spots around town
Chris Martin and more
Chris Martin, in town for a Coldplay concert this weekend, seems to have the same preference for restaurants as his wife Gwyneth Paltrow, a longtime frequent diner at Zuma London. Martin spent more than three hours Wednesday night at Miami’s Zuma with a large group. Also having dinner there that night were Miami Heat player Juwan Howard with a few friends, and at another table, Seattle Seahawks player Sidney Rice, also was a few friends. Real Madrid and Argentine national team soccer player Ángel Di María was seen having dinner Friday night at Gotham Steak at the Fontainebleau. Controversial home run hitter Mark McGwire was seen having dinner with his wife and two kids Tuesday night at Prime 112. An NBA champ’s gotta look the part: A day after their big win, Heat champs Dwyane Wade and Joel Anthony were seen getting groomed and pampered at NailBar & Beauty Lounge in Midtown. Meanwhile, another Heat player made his debut as host of Mansion’s new Excess Mondays night. Mario Chalmers, celebrating in his championship hat and signature Spalding sneakers, reveled in the signature Mansion experience featuring aerialists, performers, dancers, jugglers, a multi-million dollar light show and jumbo sized cake shaped like a championship hat.
On Our Radar
- Paris Hilton to DJ Saturday night at WALL
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters