Celebrity spotting around town
Lionel Richie was seen enjoying dinner with two friends Saturday at Bianca at the Delano. The Motown legend turned country singer was very friendly and interacted with guests before and after his meal — even posing for a few pictures. The DJ in the lobby paid proper homage by playing a few of his hits in honor of him being there for dinner, bringing a smile to Richie’s face. It was quite the game of musical chairs at Prime 112 last weekend. On Saturday night, Rush guitarist Alex Lifeson was seen dining there with friends. On Sunday night, both Flo Rida and T.I. were seen at their own tables with friends. T.I. was in an excellent mood and really friendly, says our spy. As he exited the restaurant, he spent time posing for pictures with a few fans. Across the street at Prime Italian, Seattle Seahawks quarterback Brady Quinn was seen having dinner Sunday night.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex