Celebrity spotting around town
Lionel Richie was seen enjoying dinner with two friends Saturday at Bianca at the Delano. The Motown legend turned country singer was very friendly and interacted with guests before and after his meal — even posing for a few pictures. The DJ in the lobby paid proper homage by playing a few of his hits in honor of him being there for dinner, bringing a smile to Richie’s face. It was quite the game of musical chairs at Prime 112 last weekend. On Saturday night, Rush guitarist Alex Lifeson was seen dining there with friends. On Sunday night, both Flo Rida and T.I. were seen at their own tables with friends. T.I. was in an excellent mood and really friendly, says our spy. As he exited the restaurant, he spent time posing for pictures with a few fans. Across the street at Prime Italian, Seattle Seahawks quarterback Brady Quinn was seen having dinner Sunday night.
On Our Radar
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture