Celebrity spotting around town
All the spots
Shaquille O’Neal had lunch Friday at North Miami’s City Slickers Subs & Salads, a restaurant owned by Golden Beach mayor Glenn Singer. Russell Simmons had dinner with friends Friday at The Forge, where chef Dewey LoSasso cooked up a gourmet vegetarian meal for the group. Later that night, Ultra Music Festival headliners Steve Angello, Axwell and Sebastian Ingrosso of Swedish House Mafia and other EDM stars Thomas Gold and Max Vangeli hosted a private dinner in the restaurant’s wine cellar. After dinner Angello, who Tweeted about how good his dinner was, worked it all off at Wall at the W South Beach. David Jackson, better known by his stage name Fabolous, was spotted Sunday at Kimpton’s EPIC Hotel. Over at Zuma, LMFAO’s Redfoo and SkyBlu were seen sporting pink leopard pants and proving all was well despite
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit