Celebrity spotting around town
All the spots
Shaquille O’Neal had lunch Friday at North Miami’s City Slickers Subs & Salads, a restaurant owned by Golden Beach mayor Glenn Singer. Russell Simmons had dinner with friends Friday at The Forge, where chef Dewey LoSasso cooked up a gourmet vegetarian meal for the group. Later that night, Ultra Music Festival headliners Steve Angello, Axwell and Sebastian Ingrosso of Swedish House Mafia and other EDM stars Thomas Gold and Max Vangeli hosted a private dinner in the restaurant’s wine cellar. After dinner Angello, who Tweeted about how good his dinner was, worked it all off at Wall at the W South Beach. David Jackson, better known by his stage name Fabolous, was spotted Sunday at Kimpton’s EPIC Hotel. Over at Zuma, LMFAO’s Redfoo and SkyBlu were seen sporting pink leopard pants and proving all was well despite
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'