Celebrity spotting around town
All the spots
Shaquille O’Neal had lunch Friday at North Miami’s City Slickers Subs & Salads, a restaurant owned by Golden Beach mayor Glenn Singer. Russell Simmons had dinner with friends Friday at The Forge, where chef Dewey LoSasso cooked up a gourmet vegetarian meal for the group. Later that night, Ultra Music Festival headliners Steve Angello, Axwell and Sebastian Ingrosso of Swedish House Mafia and other EDM stars Thomas Gold and Max Vangeli hosted a private dinner in the restaurant’s wine cellar. After dinner Angello, who Tweeted about how good his dinner was, worked it all off at Wall at the W South Beach. David Jackson, better known by his stage name Fabolous, was spotted Sunday at Kimpton’s EPIC Hotel. Over at Zuma, LMFAO’s Redfoo and SkyBlu were seen sporting pink leopard pants and proving all was well despite
On Our Radar
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie