Celebrity spotting around town
Who was here for the holiday?
Madonna wasn't the only one. Don Rickles had dinner Saturday night at The Forge with his longtime road manager, Tony Oppedisano.
Rickles, says our spy, was under a “cone of silence” as he was in town to surprise a friend. Patrick Schwarzenegger, the 19-year-old-son of Arnold and Maria (pictured), had dinner Friday with a group of 25 at Bâoli Miami, where they spent $8,000 on food and drink and partied until closing. A flurry of paparazzi descended Wednesday upon Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink. A-list celebrity? Wishful thinking. It was just Kourtney Kardashian and the Disick family. Sigh.
Former CSI: Miami star David Caruso was also there wanting nothing to do with it. The Kardashian/Disicks were also all seen Tuesday night in the Disney store at Aventura Mall.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz