Celebrity spotting around town
Who was here for the holiday?
Madonna wasn't the only one. Don Rickles had dinner Saturday night at The Forge with his longtime road manager, Tony Oppedisano.
Rickles, says our spy, was under a “cone of silence” as he was in town to surprise a friend. Patrick Schwarzenegger, the 19-year-old-son of Arnold and Maria (pictured), had dinner Friday with a group of 25 at Bâoli Miami, where they spent $8,000 on food and drink and partied until closing. A flurry of paparazzi descended Wednesday upon Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink. A-list celebrity? Wishful thinking. It was just Kourtney Kardashian and the Disick family. Sigh.
Former CSI: Miami star David Caruso was also there wanting nothing to do with it. The Kardashian/Disicks were also all seen Tuesday night in the Disney store at Aventura Mall.
On Our Radar
- Music on Board brings EDM festival to Fort Lauderdale from Brazil
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'