Celebrity spotting around town
Who was here for the holiday?
Madonna wasn't the only one. Don Rickles had dinner Saturday night at The Forge with his longtime road manager, Tony Oppedisano.
Rickles, says our spy, was under a “cone of silence” as he was in town to surprise a friend. Patrick Schwarzenegger, the 19-year-old-son of Arnold and Maria (pictured), had dinner Friday with a group of 25 at Bâoli Miami, where they spent $8,000 on food and drink and partied until closing. A flurry of paparazzi descended Wednesday upon Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink. A-list celebrity? Wishful thinking. It was just Kourtney Kardashian and the Disick family. Sigh.
Former CSI: Miami star David Caruso was also there wanting nothing to do with it. The Kardashian/Disicks were also all seen Tuesday night in the Disney store at Aventura Mall.
On Our Radar
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town