Celebrity spotting around town
Who was here for the holiday?
Madonna wasn't the only one. Don Rickles had dinner Saturday night at The Forge with his longtime road manager, Tony Oppedisano.
Rickles, says our spy, was under a “cone of silence” as he was in town to surprise a friend. Patrick Schwarzenegger, the 19-year-old-son of Arnold and Maria (pictured), had dinner Friday with a group of 25 at Bâoli Miami, where they spent $8,000 on food and drink and partied until closing. A flurry of paparazzi descended Wednesday upon Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink. A-list celebrity? Wishful thinking. It was just Kourtney Kardashian and the Disick family. Sigh.
Former CSI: Miami star David Caruso was also there wanting nothing to do with it. The Kardashian/Disicks were also all seen Tuesday night in the Disney store at Aventura Mall.
On Our Radar
- Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game