Celebrity spotting around town
Who was here for the holiday?
Madonna wasn't the only one. Don Rickles had dinner Saturday night at The Forge with his longtime road manager, Tony Oppedisano.
Rickles, says our spy, was under a “cone of silence” as he was in town to surprise a friend. Patrick Schwarzenegger, the 19-year-old-son of Arnold and Maria (pictured), had dinner Friday with a group of 25 at Bâoli Miami, where they spent $8,000 on food and drink and partied until closing. A flurry of paparazzi descended Wednesday upon Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink. A-list celebrity? Wishful thinking. It was just Kourtney Kardashian and the Disick family. Sigh.
Former CSI: Miami star David Caruso was also there wanting nothing to do with it. The Kardashian/Disicks were also all seen Tuesday night in the Disney store at Aventura Mall.
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest