Celebrity spotting around town
Out and about
Hyde AmericanAirlines Arena has already earned its reputation as the place to be for the Miami Heat’s most fashionable crowd.
During halftime at the game on Saturday, Calvin Klein was seen hanging out at the new courtside lounge and chatting with friends. Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick and son Mason were seen Saturday night having a rare, quiet, camera-less dinner on the terrace at Makoto.
Boxing great Evander Holyfield was spotted Saturday enjoying brunch with friends at Stephen Starr’s Steak954 in Fort Lauderdale.
50 Cent was seen Friday night at the bar at Philippe Chow Miami, where he eventually took over the private wine room with friends until closing. Atlanta Braves second baseman Dan Uggla had dinner Saturday night at STK Miami with a group of 12 celebrating a bachelor party.
On Our Radar
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town
- Concerts from Usher and Adam Levine in South Florida
- Real Wolf of Wall Street coming to Miami
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova's romantic date
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union: man and wife
- HGTV’s David Bromstad whips up new Coffee-mate bottle designs