Celebrity spotting around town
Out and about
Hyde AmericanAirlines Arena has already earned its reputation as the place to be for the Miami Heat’s most fashionable crowd.
During halftime at the game on Saturday, Calvin Klein was seen hanging out at the new courtside lounge and chatting with friends. Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick and son Mason were seen Saturday night having a rare, quiet, camera-less dinner on the terrace at Makoto.
Boxing great Evander Holyfield was spotted Saturday enjoying brunch with friends at Stephen Starr’s Steak954 in Fort Lauderdale.
50 Cent was seen Friday night at the bar at Philippe Chow Miami, where he eventually took over the private wine room with friends until closing. Atlanta Braves second baseman Dan Uggla had dinner Saturday night at STK Miami with a group of 12 celebrating a bachelor party.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'