Celebrity spotting around town
Out and about
Hyde AmericanAirlines Arena has already earned its reputation as the place to be for the Miami Heat’s most fashionable crowd.
During halftime at the game on Saturday, Calvin Klein was seen hanging out at the new courtside lounge and chatting with friends. Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick and son Mason were seen Saturday night having a rare, quiet, camera-less dinner on the terrace at Makoto.
Boxing great Evander Holyfield was spotted Saturday enjoying brunch with friends at Stephen Starr’s Steak954 in Fort Lauderdale.
50 Cent was seen Friday night at the bar at Philippe Chow Miami, where he eventually took over the private wine room with friends until closing. Atlanta Braves second baseman Dan Uggla had dinner Saturday night at STK Miami with a group of 12 celebrating a bachelor party.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage