Celebrity spotting around town
Out and about
Hyde AmericanAirlines Arena has already earned its reputation as the place to be for the Miami Heat’s most fashionable crowd.
During halftime at the game on Saturday, Calvin Klein was seen hanging out at the new courtside lounge and chatting with friends. Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick and son Mason were seen Saturday night having a rare, quiet, camera-less dinner on the terrace at Makoto.
Boxing great Evander Holyfield was spotted Saturday enjoying brunch with friends at Stephen Starr’s Steak954 in Fort Lauderdale.
50 Cent was seen Friday night at the bar at Philippe Chow Miami, where he eventually took over the private wine room with friends until closing. Atlanta Braves second baseman Dan Uggla had dinner Saturday night at STK Miami with a group of 12 celebrating a bachelor party.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore