Celebrity spotting around town
Out and about
Hyde AmericanAirlines Arena has already earned its reputation as the place to be for the Miami Heat’s most fashionable crowd.
During halftime at the game on Saturday, Calvin Klein was seen hanging out at the new courtside lounge and chatting with friends. Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick and son Mason were seen Saturday night having a rare, quiet, camera-less dinner on the terrace at Makoto.
Boxing great Evander Holyfield was spotted Saturday enjoying brunch with friends at Stephen Starr’s Steak954 in Fort Lauderdale.
50 Cent was seen Friday night at the bar at Philippe Chow Miami, where he eventually took over the private wine room with friends until closing. Atlanta Braves second baseman Dan Uggla had dinner Saturday night at STK Miami with a group of 12 celebrating a bachelor party.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges