Celebrity spotting around town
Names run the gamut
Spanish singer-songwriter and actress, Beatriz Luengo was spotted Tuesday night at Wynwood Kitchen & Bar with husband and rapper Yotuel Romero, of the members of Cuban hip hop group Orishas. Enrique Iglesias and two friends had dinner Wednesday at Caffe Abbracci. After dinner, they headed to the bar to catch the dramatic finish of the Miami Heat game, cheering for the home team.
Shaquille O’Neal, in town with the TNT crew for the Eastern Conference Finals, was seen making a quick stop Wednesday at Hyde AmericanAirlines Arena before the Heat’s big game to say hello to some friends. After the game, Shaq headed to Prime 112, where Chicago Bulls player Carlos Boozer also happened to be eating. Charles Barkley had dinner Thursday night with the Miami Herald’s Dan LeBatard and friends at the bar at Morton’s The Steakhouse on Brickell. Barkley, we’re told, held court in the bar while barflies listened to him talking about the Miami Heat and the NBA.
On Our Radar
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince
- Prince’s best Miami moments from a nightlife insider