Celebrity spotting around town
Names run the gamut
Spanish singer-songwriter and actress, Beatriz Luengo was spotted Tuesday night at Wynwood Kitchen & Bar with husband and rapper Yotuel Romero, of the members of Cuban hip hop group Orishas. Enrique Iglesias and two friends had dinner Wednesday at Caffe Abbracci. After dinner, they headed to the bar to catch the dramatic finish of the Miami Heat game, cheering for the home team.
Shaquille O’Neal, in town with the TNT crew for the Eastern Conference Finals, was seen making a quick stop Wednesday at Hyde AmericanAirlines Arena before the Heat’s big game to say hello to some friends. After the game, Shaq headed to Prime 112, where Chicago Bulls player Carlos Boozer also happened to be eating. Charles Barkley had dinner Thursday night with the Miami Herald’s Dan LeBatard and friends at the bar at Morton’s The Steakhouse on Brickell. Barkley, we’re told, held court in the bar while barflies listened to him talking about the Miami Heat and the NBA.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market