Celebrity spotting around town
Names run the gamut
Spanish singer-songwriter and actress, Beatriz Luengo was spotted Tuesday night at Wynwood Kitchen & Bar with husband and rapper Yotuel Romero, of the members of Cuban hip hop group Orishas. Enrique Iglesias and two friends had dinner Wednesday at Caffe Abbracci. After dinner, they headed to the bar to catch the dramatic finish of the Miami Heat game, cheering for the home team.
Shaquille O’Neal, in town with the TNT crew for the Eastern Conference Finals, was seen making a quick stop Wednesday at Hyde AmericanAirlines Arena before the Heat’s big game to say hello to some friends. After the game, Shaq headed to Prime 112, where Chicago Bulls player Carlos Boozer also happened to be eating. Charles Barkley had dinner Thursday night with the Miami Herald’s Dan LeBatard and friends at the bar at Morton’s The Steakhouse on Brickell. Barkley, we’re told, held court in the bar while barflies listened to him talking about the Miami Heat and the NBA.
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules