Celebrity spotting around town
Names run the gamut
Spanish singer-songwriter and actress, Beatriz Luengo was spotted Tuesday night at Wynwood Kitchen & Bar with husband and rapper Yotuel Romero, of the members of Cuban hip hop group Orishas. Enrique Iglesias and two friends had dinner Wednesday at Caffe Abbracci. After dinner, they headed to the bar to catch the dramatic finish of the Miami Heat game, cheering for the home team.
Shaquille O’Neal, in town with the TNT crew for the Eastern Conference Finals, was seen making a quick stop Wednesday at Hyde AmericanAirlines Arena before the Heat’s big game to say hello to some friends. After the game, Shaq headed to Prime 112, where Chicago Bulls player Carlos Boozer also happened to be eating. Charles Barkley had dinner Thursday night with the Miami Herald’s Dan LeBatard and friends at the bar at Morton’s The Steakhouse on Brickell. Barkley, we’re told, held court in the bar while barflies listened to him talking about the Miami Heat and the NBA.
On Our Radar
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue