Celebrity spotting around town
Names run the gamut
Spanish singer-songwriter and actress, Beatriz Luengo was spotted Tuesday night at Wynwood Kitchen & Bar with husband and rapper Yotuel Romero, of the members of Cuban hip hop group Orishas. Enrique Iglesias and two friends had dinner Wednesday at Caffe Abbracci. After dinner, they headed to the bar to catch the dramatic finish of the Miami Heat game, cheering for the home team.
Shaquille O’Neal, in town with the TNT crew for the Eastern Conference Finals, was seen making a quick stop Wednesday at Hyde AmericanAirlines Arena before the Heat’s big game to say hello to some friends. After the game, Shaq headed to Prime 112, where Chicago Bulls player Carlos Boozer also happened to be eating. Charles Barkley had dinner Thursday night with the Miami Herald’s Dan LeBatard and friends at the bar at Morton’s The Steakhouse on Brickell. Barkley, we’re told, held court in the bar while barflies listened to him talking about the Miami Heat and the NBA.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz