Celebrity Servers at Morton's
Karlos Dansby and other celebs serve a lavish meal at Morton's to raise money for Pros for Africa.
Miami Dolphins linebacker Karlos Dansby, along with his teammates and celebrity friends, will turn in their uniforms for aprons as they serve a lavish dinner to benefit Pros for Africa, a charity founded by professional athletes to provide asssistance to African children. The menu features four courses of Morton's signature cuisine and fine wines. Guests can choose from favorites like tuna Tartare canapes, miniature crab cakes; double cut filet Mignon and of course, irresistible desserts including New York cheesecake, double chocolate mousse.
The evening begins at 6 p.m. with a reception and silent auction, seating follows at 7 p.m. with a live auction. Tickets are $250 per person which includes valet, tax and gratuity.
Monday, November 8 at 6 p.m. Morton’s The Steakhouse Miami Beach, 4041 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 786-454-4022 or Michelle_Guerrin@mortons.com.
See and Do
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to parks in Miami this summer
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more