Celebrity Servers at Morton's
Karlos Dansby and other celebs serve a lavish meal at Morton's to raise money for Pros for Africa.
Miami Dolphins linebacker Karlos Dansby, along with his teammates and celebrity friends, will turn in their uniforms for aprons as they serve a lavish dinner to benefit Pros for Africa, a charity founded by professional athletes to provide asssistance to African children. The menu features four courses of Morton's signature cuisine and fine wines. Guests can choose from favorites like tuna Tartare canapes, miniature crab cakes; double cut filet Mignon and of course, irresistible desserts including New York cheesecake, double chocolate mousse.
The evening begins at 6 p.m. with a reception and silent auction, seating follows at 7 p.m. with a live auction. Tickets are $250 per person which includes valet, tax and gratuity.
Monday, November 8 at 6 p.m. Morton’s The Steakhouse Miami Beach, 4041 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 786-454-4022 or Michelle_Guerrin@mortons.com.
See and Do
- Debate watching parties in Miami
- 7 Places You Must Visit in Key Biscayne
- Louis C.K. announces four show run at Arsht Center in November
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit
- Wade, Mourning and other celebs attend opening of Haitian photography exhibit in Wynwood