Celebrity Servers at Morton's
Karlos Dansby and other celebs serve a lavish meal at Morton's to raise money for Pros for Africa.
Miami Dolphins linebacker Karlos Dansby, along with his teammates and celebrity friends, will turn in their uniforms for aprons as they serve a lavish dinner to benefit Pros for Africa, a charity founded by professional athletes to provide asssistance to African children. The menu features four courses of Morton's signature cuisine and fine wines. Guests can choose from favorites like tuna Tartare canapes, miniature crab cakes; double cut filet Mignon and of course, irresistible desserts including New York cheesecake, double chocolate mousse.
The evening begins at 6 p.m. with a reception and silent auction, seating follows at 7 p.m. with a live auction. Tickets are $250 per person which includes valet, tax and gratuity.
Monday, November 8 at 6 p.m. Morton’s The Steakhouse Miami Beach, 4041 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 786-454-4022 or Michelle_Guerrin@mortons.com.
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15