Celebrity Servers at Morton's
Karlos Dansby and other celebs serve a lavish meal at Morton's to raise money for Pros for Africa.
Miami Dolphins linebacker Karlos Dansby, along with his teammates and celebrity friends, will turn in their uniforms for aprons as they serve a lavish dinner to benefit Pros for Africa, a charity founded by professional athletes to provide asssistance to African children. The menu features four courses of Morton's signature cuisine and fine wines. Guests can choose from favorites like tuna Tartare canapes, miniature crab cakes; double cut filet Mignon and of course, irresistible desserts including New York cheesecake, double chocolate mousse.
The evening begins at 6 p.m. with a reception and silent auction, seating follows at 7 p.m. with a live auction. Tickets are $250 per person which includes valet, tax and gratuity.
Monday, November 8 at 6 p.m. Morton’s The Steakhouse Miami Beach, 4041 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 786-454-4022 or Michelle_Guerrin@mortons.com.
See and Do
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20
- Six Things you didn’t know about Miami Children’s Museum
- Robot bartenders and a 10-story slide. That’s life on the world's biggest cruise ship