Celebrity Servers at Morton's
Karlos Dansby and other celebs serve a lavish meal at Morton's to raise money for Pros for Africa.
Miami Dolphins linebacker Karlos Dansby, along with his teammates and celebrity friends, will turn in their uniforms for aprons as they serve a lavish dinner to benefit Pros for Africa, a charity founded by professional athletes to provide asssistance to African children. The menu features four courses of Morton's signature cuisine and fine wines. Guests can choose from favorites like tuna Tartare canapes, miniature crab cakes; double cut filet Mignon and of course, irresistible desserts including New York cheesecake, double chocolate mousse.
The evening begins at 6 p.m. with a reception and silent auction, seating follows at 7 p.m. with a live auction. Tickets are $250 per person which includes valet, tax and gratuity.
Monday, November 8 at 6 p.m. Morton’s The Steakhouse Miami Beach, 4041 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 786-454-4022 or Michelle_Guerrin@mortons.com.
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus