Celebrity reporter leaves Palm Beach Post
4/20/2011Talk about moving on to glitzier pastures.Palm Beach Post celebrity reporter Jose Lambiet has moved on as executive editor of RadarOnline.com, TMZ’s big, juicy competition.Lambiet, who has covered SoFla gossip since 1996, bid farewell last week on his site, Page2Live.com. “It’s hard to say goodbye when you’re having fun! The sandbox I get to play in now is a lot larger, and the gig often will take me to Los Angeles and Las Vegas and New York City.’’Lambiet says his exit from his “quirky’’ beat is bittersweet.“News people who work here know they’re lucky because, indeed, there never is a dull moment,’’ he wrote. Madeleine Marr
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street