Celebrity real estate news and moves
Christian Slater must have socked away some savings back when he was a movie star. The actor is making housing news. The Daily Business Review reports that Slater bought a Coconut Grove four bedroom home on St. Gaudens Road for $2.2 million. Wonder if he'll be shacking up with his main squeeze, fiancee Brittany Lopez. Why didn't he buy A-Rod's house? Doubtful Slater could afford that much. The slugger sold his nine bedroom, 11 bathroom Miami Beach mansed for $30 million, an $8 million pay cut. The buyer, TMZ says, is a Palm Beach celeb. The home is not so far from Matt Damon’s, which is currently on the market for the bargain basement price of $20 million. True high rollers, however, may want to consider the Versace mansion, which just dropped its asking price today from $100 million to $75 million.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht