Celebrity real estate news and moves
Christian Slater must have socked away some savings back when he was a movie star. The actor is making housing news. The Daily Business Review reports that Slater bought a Coconut Grove four bedroom home on St. Gaudens Road for $2.2 million. Wonder if he'll be shacking up with his main squeeze, fiancee Brittany Lopez. Why didn't he buy A-Rod's house? Doubtful Slater could afford that much. The slugger sold his nine bedroom, 11 bathroom Miami Beach mansed for $30 million, an $8 million pay cut. The buyer, TMZ says, is a Palm Beach celeb. The home is not so far from Matt Damon’s, which is currently on the market for the bargain basement price of $20 million. True high rollers, however, may want to consider the Versace mansion, which just dropped its asking price today from $100 million to $75 million.
On Our Radar
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach