Celebrity real estate news and moves
Christian Slater must have socked away some savings back when he was a movie star. The actor is making housing news. The Daily Business Review reports that Slater bought a Coconut Grove four bedroom home on St. Gaudens Road for $2.2 million. Wonder if he'll be shacking up with his main squeeze, fiancee Brittany Lopez. Why didn't he buy A-Rod's house? Doubtful Slater could afford that much. The slugger sold his nine bedroom, 11 bathroom Miami Beach mansed for $30 million, an $8 million pay cut. The buyer, TMZ says, is a Palm Beach celeb. The home is not so far from Matt Damon’s, which is currently on the market for the bargain basement price of $20 million. True high rollers, however, may want to consider the Versace mansion, which just dropped its asking price today from $100 million to $75 million.
On Our Radar
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida