Celebrity real estate news and moves
Christian Slater must have socked away some savings back when he was a movie star. The actor is making housing news. The Daily Business Review reports that Slater bought a Coconut Grove four bedroom home on St. Gaudens Road for $2.2 million. Wonder if he'll be shacking up with his main squeeze, fiancee Brittany Lopez. Why didn't he buy A-Rod's house? Doubtful Slater could afford that much. The slugger sold his nine bedroom, 11 bathroom Miami Beach mansed for $30 million, an $8 million pay cut. The buyer, TMZ says, is a Palm Beach celeb. The home is not so far from Matt Damon’s, which is currently on the market for the bargain basement price of $20 million. True high rollers, however, may want to consider the Versace mansion, which just dropped its asking price today from $100 million to $75 million.
On Our Radar
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking