Celebrity Photographer Robert Zuckerman on Display at The Betsy Hotel South Beach
Meet photographer Robert Zuckerman at "Togetherness" unveiling Wednesday night
August 21, 7pm
1440 Ocean Drive
With arts and culture at the core of The Betsy Hotel South Beach’s mission, a new photography exhibit by Robert Zuckerman opens Wednesday August 21 with a reception starting at 7pm. Zuckerman is known for his evocative celebrity portraits on Hollywood movie sets, such as Pain and Gain, Training Day, Transformers, The Pursuit of Happyness, and The Crow.
His exhibition at The Betsy, entitled Togetherness, will be on display in the lobby until Art Basel in early December. It explores generational relationships through photography of people—celebrity and every day—together in evocative settings. His subjects range from Will Smith and his son Jaden, to Miami-Dade County Public Schools Superintendent Alberto M. Carvalho with his father.
Zuckerman will be in attendance during Wednesday’s reception, and a performance by visiting jazz musician Marc Irwin will take place from 8 to 11 p.m. All of the limited edition archival works on display are available for purchase, and a portion of the proceeds go to Miami-Dade County Public Schools, Zara’s Center for AIDS Impacted Orphans in Zimbabwe, and Zuckerman’s own Kindsight Foundation.
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release
- WeWork Co-Founder Miguel McKelvey on entrepreneurship & Miami's startup scene
- Inside Nautilus, Miami's first SIXTY Hotel
- Get away this fall with top South Florida hotel packages
- Ben Pundole Takes Us Inside A Hotel Life
- Surfcomber's Donte Johnson on Kimpton's brand of inclusive hospitality
- A weekend at Miami Beach's new wellness retreat, Carillon Hotel & Spa
- Halloween arrives at Florida theme parks
- A Day Trip to Vero Beach
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort Now Taking Reservations