Celebrity Photographer Robert Zuckerman on Display at The Betsy Hotel South Beach
Meet photographer Robert Zuckerman at "Togetherness" unveiling Wednesday night
August 21, 7pm
1440 Ocean Drive
With arts and culture at the core of The Betsy Hotel South Beach’s mission, a new photography exhibit by Robert Zuckerman opens Wednesday August 21 with a reception starting at 7pm. Zuckerman is known for his evocative celebrity portraits on Hollywood movie sets, such as Pain and Gain, Training Day, Transformers, The Pursuit of Happyness, and The Crow.
His exhibition at The Betsy, entitled Togetherness, will be on display in the lobby until Art Basel in early December. It explores generational relationships through photography of people—celebrity and every day—together in evocative settings. His subjects range from Will Smith and his son Jaden, to Miami-Dade County Public Schools Superintendent Alberto M. Carvalho with his father.
Zuckerman will be in attendance during Wednesday’s reception, and a performance by visiting jazz musician Marc Irwin will take place from 8 to 11 p.m. All of the limited edition archival works on display are available for purchase, and a portion of the proceeds go to Miami-Dade County Public Schools, Zara’s Center for AIDS Impacted Orphans in Zimbabwe, and Zuckerman’s own Kindsight Foundation.
- Halloween arrives at Florida theme parks
- Meet Botlr, Aloft Hotels's Robotic Butler, now serving guests at Aloft South Beach
- Miami Pet Friendly Hotel Guide
- The Family Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Sneak Peek: EAST Miami hotel to open at Brickell City Center Winter 2015
- The ‘new’ Islamorada - not your father’s key
- Circa 39 Hosts Vino & Vinyasa Friday Yoga Happy Hour
- Fontainebleau Celebrates Frank Sinatra's Centennial Birthday in Style
- Summer Fun 2015: A guide to what’s new at Disney World this summer
- Inside the new Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami