Celebrity Photographer Robert Zuckerman on Display at The Betsy Hotel South Beach
Meet photographer Robert Zuckerman at "Togetherness" unveiling Wednesday night
August 21, 7pm
1440 Ocean Drive
With arts and culture at the core of The Betsy Hotel South Beach’s mission, a new photography exhibit by Robert Zuckerman opens Wednesday August 21 with a reception starting at 7pm. Zuckerman is known for his evocative celebrity portraits on Hollywood movie sets, such as Pain and Gain, Training Day, Transformers, The Pursuit of Happyness, and The Crow.
His exhibition at The Betsy, entitled Togetherness, will be on display in the lobby until Art Basel in early December. It explores generational relationships through photography of people—celebrity and every day—together in evocative settings. His subjects range from Will Smith and his son Jaden, to Miami-Dade County Public Schools Superintendent Alberto M. Carvalho with his father.
Zuckerman will be in attendance during Wednesday’s reception, and a performance by visiting jazz musician Marc Irwin will take place from 8 to 11 p.m. All of the limited edition archival works on display are available for purchase, and a portion of the proceeds go to Miami-Dade County Public Schools, Zara’s Center for AIDS Impacted Orphans in Zimbabwe, and Zuckerman’s own Kindsight Foundation.
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas
- 13 Best Hotel Boozy Brunches in Miami
- New Year, New Hotel Packages Across South Florida
- EDITION vs. Thompson—Which is the Hottest New Miami Beach Hotel?
- Inside the Newly Restored Shelborne Wyndham Grand
- 48 Hours in Aruba - Video
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Flash Sales