Celebrity news: The week that was
4/10/2011KEANU REEVES: The actor hinted there might be a third installment of Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure. At this point, shouldn’t it be called Bill and Ted’s Bogus Midlife Crisis? JUSTIN BIEBER: The teenage pop star rushed to help his mother when her hair caught fire while blowing out birthday candles. She’s only 35; that’s not too hazardous. KIRSTIE ALLEY: The actress’ Dancing with the Stars partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy dropped her after his thigh gave out. If that’s not motivation to eat just watercress for a year, I don’t know what is. MARIAH CAREY: Days after Tweeting a photo of her rotund belly painted with a butterfly, the singer posed nude for Life & Style. Remember when her pregnancy was a secret? VINCE NEIL: The Motley Crue singer was charged with domestic violence after allegedly poking his ex-girlfriend in the arm. That’ll teach him to keep his fingers to himself. RYAN MURPHY: The Glee creator apologized for saying “FU’’ to The Kings of Leon because they didn’t want their song used on the show. Translation: He added more zeroes to their check. GLENN BECK: The conservative radio/TV host is leaving The Glenn Beck Show. Guess it needs a name change. REALITY TV The good news: The Real Housewives of D.C. was canceled. The bad news: Snooki’s getting a spinoff. JAMES FRANCO: The soap star/Oscar nominee/Yalie has added more to his résumé, taking a job at The Colbert Report. If he still needs something else to do, I could use a little help with “The Week That Was.’’
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'