Celebrities turn out for fashion show
At downtown spot
Brett Johnson, executive producer of Lee Daniels’ The Butler and son of BET founders Robert and Sheila Johnson, was spotted Saturday at the Lou La Vie exotic car rental service and membership club showroom to celebrate the digital store launch of his self-titled men’s fashion line. Johnson was joined by Lou LaVie co-founders John Temerian, Marlon Cox and Miami Heat’s DJ Irie.
Also there were Dennis Rodman and rapper Pretty Ricky. Also seen at the swanky car rental over the weekend was Oklahoma Thunder player Serge Ibaka, who wasn’t able to fit into the Ferraris or Mercedes-Benzes, but “it didn’t stop him from trying.”
The player, along with his girlfriend/singer Keri Hilson, settled on a Rolls Royce Ghost and Panamera for his weekend rides, celebrating his birthday with Hilson at Dream nightclub.
On Our Radar
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV
- David Beckham's line of swimwear coming to H&M
- Miami natives premiering alien movie