Celebrities turn out for fashion show
At downtown spot
Brett Johnson, executive producer of Lee Daniels’ The Butler and son of BET founders Robert and Sheila Johnson, was spotted Saturday at the Lou La Vie exotic car rental service and membership club showroom to celebrate the digital store launch of his self-titled men’s fashion line. Johnson was joined by Lou LaVie co-founders John Temerian, Marlon Cox and Miami Heat’s DJ Irie.
Also there were Dennis Rodman and rapper Pretty Ricky. Also seen at the swanky car rental over the weekend was Oklahoma Thunder player Serge Ibaka, who wasn’t able to fit into the Ferraris or Mercedes-Benzes, but “it didn’t stop him from trying.”
The player, along with his girlfriend/singer Keri Hilson, settled on a Rolls Royce Ghost and Panamera for his weekend rides, celebrating his birthday with Hilson at Dream nightclub.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika