Celebrities turn out for fashion show
At downtown spot
Brett Johnson, executive producer of Lee Daniels’ The Butler and son of BET founders Robert and Sheila Johnson, was spotted Saturday at the Lou La Vie exotic car rental service and membership club showroom to celebrate the digital store launch of his self-titled men’s fashion line. Johnson was joined by Lou LaVie co-founders John Temerian, Marlon Cox and Miami Heat’s DJ Irie.
Also there were Dennis Rodman and rapper Pretty Ricky. Also seen at the swanky car rental over the weekend was Oklahoma Thunder player Serge Ibaka, who wasn’t able to fit into the Ferraris or Mercedes-Benzes, but “it didn’t stop him from trying.”
The player, along with his girlfriend/singer Keri Hilson, settled on a Rolls Royce Ghost and Panamera for his weekend rides, celebrating his birthday with Hilson at Dream nightclub.
On Our Radar
- Donald Trump gets key to Doral
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro