Celebrities turn out for fashion show
At downtown spot
Brett Johnson, executive producer of Lee Daniels’ The Butler and son of BET founders Robert and Sheila Johnson, was spotted Saturday at the Lou La Vie exotic car rental service and membership club showroom to celebrate the digital store launch of his self-titled men’s fashion line. Johnson was joined by Lou LaVie co-founders John Temerian, Marlon Cox and Miami Heat’s DJ Irie.
Also there were Dennis Rodman and rapper Pretty Ricky. Also seen at the swanky car rental over the weekend was Oklahoma Thunder player Serge Ibaka, who wasn’t able to fit into the Ferraris or Mercedes-Benzes, but “it didn’t stop him from trying.”
The player, along with his girlfriend/singer Keri Hilson, settled on a Rolls Royce Ghost and Panamera for his weekend rides, celebrating his birthday with Hilson at Dream nightclub.
On Our Radar
- Justin Bieber: Give me just a little more time
- Music on Board brings EDM festival to Fort Lauderdale from Brazil
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs