Celebrities turn out for fashion show
At downtown spot
Brett Johnson, executive producer of Lee Daniels’ The Butler and son of BET founders Robert and Sheila Johnson, was spotted Saturday at the Lou La Vie exotic car rental service and membership club showroom to celebrate the digital store launch of his self-titled men’s fashion line. Johnson was joined by Lou LaVie co-founders John Temerian, Marlon Cox and Miami Heat’s DJ Irie.
Also there were Dennis Rodman and rapper Pretty Ricky. Also seen at the swanky car rental over the weekend was Oklahoma Thunder player Serge Ibaka, who wasn’t able to fit into the Ferraris or Mercedes-Benzes, but “it didn’t stop him from trying.”
The player, along with his girlfriend/singer Keri Hilson, settled on a Rolls Royce Ghost and Panamera for his weekend rides, celebrating his birthday with Hilson at Dream nightclub.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud