Celebrities spotted around town
At all the spots
Partying at Hyde Beach’s Pool House Saturdays ’do over the Labor Day weekend along with Lorenzo Lamas and bikini clad wife Shawna Craig: Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler and wife Kristin Cavallari, who were seen sipping from oversized cocktail bowls.
Actor Shemar Moore was spotted over the weekend at the W South Beach Hotel & Residences. Moore appeared to be shirtless for most of his stay and welcomed the female attention. He has been incredibly vocal on his social media pages about his vacation and his love for the property, remarking on Instagram that “If ever in Miami South Beach, the place to stay in style is The W Hotel!!!”
Robin Thicke, in town for his Labor Day show with Pharrell at the Fontainebleau, had dinner last Friday night at Hakkasan with his wife Paula Patton. The couple shared a dim sum platter, sesame prawns, lobster soup and a bottle of Dewazakura sake, and despite rumors that Thicke was a little too frisky with a fan at a VMAs afterparty, he seemed, says a source, “like they had not a care in the world.” Hip hop star J Cole, performing on Monday at the James L. Knight Center, had dinner with friends on Labor Day at Prime 112.
On Our Radar
- Data confirms what everyone in Miami already knows: Rent is too high
- Latino stars come out at New World Symphony
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Adele lends voice in support of Hillary Clinton in Miami
- Udonis Haslem opens Starbucks in Miami
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey