Celebrities spotted around town
At all the spots
Partying at Hyde Beach’s Pool House Saturdays ’do over the Labor Day weekend along with Lorenzo Lamas and bikini clad wife Shawna Craig: Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler and wife Kristin Cavallari, who were seen sipping from oversized cocktail bowls.
Actor Shemar Moore was spotted over the weekend at the W South Beach Hotel & Residences. Moore appeared to be shirtless for most of his stay and welcomed the female attention. He has been incredibly vocal on his social media pages about his vacation and his love for the property, remarking on Instagram that “If ever in Miami South Beach, the place to stay in style is The W Hotel!!!”
Robin Thicke, in town for his Labor Day show with Pharrell at the Fontainebleau, had dinner last Friday night at Hakkasan with his wife Paula Patton. The couple shared a dim sum platter, sesame prawns, lobster soup and a bottle of Dewazakura sake, and despite rumors that Thicke was a little too frisky with a fan at a VMAs afterparty, he seemed, says a source, “like they had not a care in the world.” Hip hop star J Cole, performing on Monday at the James L. Knight Center, had dinner with friends on Labor Day at Prime 112.
On Our Radar
- Actor Carlos Ponce selling home
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up