Celebrities spotted around town
From athletes to actors
Twilight’s Kellan Lutz was seen hanging out and dancing with some friends Friday night at Rec Room. Later, Lutz was spotted making a quick stop by SL Miami at The James Royal Palm, where he and his buddies were seen hanging out with a bachelorette party, dancing and drinking Moet. On Saturday night, NY Giants running back Andre Brown was seen enjoying a night out with Friends at Rec Room. Rick Ross, Shemar Moore, Jim Kelly and John Singleton were seen Saturday night at Prime 112. On Thursday, New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick was seen enjoying dinner at Prime Italian. Sunday was Guys’ Day Out at the Mondrian South Beach as Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson, Fat Joe, Meek Mills and Plaxico Burress spent the day partying by the pool. The guys, who were with a group of about 50, ordered vodka and pitchers of mojitos. Johnson, however, stuck to cranberry juice and Red Bull. Lauded Momofuku chef David Chang and his fiancee have been spotted around Miami at restaurants including two newly opened ones: pizza spot Lucali and Dolce Italian. Pro Bowl and Chicago Bears wide receiver Brandon Marshall had dinner Saturday night in The Forge’s wine cellar. Marshall was accompanied by a young lady, and they were seen laughing and conversing for hours. Lobbyist and former presidential candidate Dick Gephardt was seen Thursday at Caffe Abbracci, which is undoubtedly the go-to restaurant for visiting and resident politicians.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika