Celebrities seen at hot spots all around town
Actress Maura Tierney was seen Sunday afternoon, relaxing poolside at the Mondrian South Beach. With guests frolicking in the pool and watching football in the cabanas the Emmy-nominated actress sat poolside, drinking water and working on her tan.
Other than a few guests pointing in her direction, she went unnoticed. Hip hop reigned supreme Friday at Cameo when chart topper Young Dro performed. On Saturday, funnyman Kevin Hart held court in the VIP section, toasting friends and fans with multiple bottles of Remy cognac.
Megawatt DJ Afrojack was seen over the weekend dining at new Parisian Lincoln Road bistro Colette along with the restaurant’s investor, Opium Group honcho Roman Jones.
Model Karolina Kurkova (pictured) had dinner Sunday with a large group on Zuma’s riverfront terrace. Also seen there was former Aventura lead singer Romeo Santos.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/10/14/3689141/michael-j-fox-family-dine-at-prime.html#storylink=cpy
On Our Radar
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub