Celebrities seen at hot spots all around town
Actress Maura Tierney was seen Sunday afternoon, relaxing poolside at the Mondrian South Beach. With guests frolicking in the pool and watching football in the cabanas the Emmy-nominated actress sat poolside, drinking water and working on her tan.
Other than a few guests pointing in her direction, she went unnoticed. Hip hop reigned supreme Friday at Cameo when chart topper Young Dro performed. On Saturday, funnyman Kevin Hart held court in the VIP section, toasting friends and fans with multiple bottles of Remy cognac.
Megawatt DJ Afrojack was seen over the weekend dining at new Parisian Lincoln Road bistro Colette along with the restaurant’s investor, Opium Group honcho Roman Jones.
Model Karolina Kurkova (pictured) had dinner Sunday with a large group on Zuma’s riverfront terrace. Also seen there was former Aventura lead singer Romeo Santos.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika