Celebrities seen at hot spots all around town
Actress Maura Tierney was seen Sunday afternoon, relaxing poolside at the Mondrian South Beach. With guests frolicking in the pool and watching football in the cabanas the Emmy-nominated actress sat poolside, drinking water and working on her tan.
Other than a few guests pointing in her direction, she went unnoticed. Hip hop reigned supreme Friday at Cameo when chart topper Young Dro performed. On Saturday, funnyman Kevin Hart held court in the VIP section, toasting friends and fans with multiple bottles of Remy cognac.
Megawatt DJ Afrojack was seen over the weekend dining at new Parisian Lincoln Road bistro Colette along with the restaurant’s investor, Opium Group honcho Roman Jones.
Model Karolina Kurkova (pictured) had dinner Sunday with a large group on Zuma’s riverfront terrace. Also seen there was former Aventura lead singer Romeo Santos.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/10/14/3689141/michael-j-fox-family-dine-at-prime.html#storylink=cpy
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit