Celebrities seen at hot spots all around town
Actress Maura Tierney was seen Sunday afternoon, relaxing poolside at the Mondrian South Beach. With guests frolicking in the pool and watching football in the cabanas the Emmy-nominated actress sat poolside, drinking water and working on her tan.
Other than a few guests pointing in her direction, she went unnoticed. Hip hop reigned supreme Friday at Cameo when chart topper Young Dro performed. On Saturday, funnyman Kevin Hart held court in the VIP section, toasting friends and fans with multiple bottles of Remy cognac.
Megawatt DJ Afrojack was seen over the weekend dining at new Parisian Lincoln Road bistro Colette along with the restaurant’s investor, Opium Group honcho Roman Jones.
Model Karolina Kurkova (pictured) had dinner Sunday with a large group on Zuma’s riverfront terrace. Also seen there was former Aventura lead singer Romeo Santos.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too