Celebrities seen at hot spots all around town
Wining and dining
Jerry Springer was seen eating dinner Thursday at Prime 112. As usual, he created quite the stir, posing for pictures with a few fans on his way out. On Wednesday night, former Miami Marlin and current Atlanta Braves player Dan Uggla and teammates Justin Upton and Craig Kimbrel were also seen eating at Prime 112, Miami’s athlete commissary, while in town taking on the Marlins. Harry Wayne Casey of KC and The Sunshine Band was spotted at the Friends of South Beach Wine and Food Festival event Tuesday at Biscayne Tavern. The disco legend was spotted mingling in the popular gastro tavern while attentively watching executive chef Will Biscoe perform a demo on how to make his famous chocolate chip cookies. Miami Heat player Ray Allen and his wife had dinner Wednesday at South Miami’s Town Kitchen and Bar. Entrepreneur Sean Wolfington was seen Thursday night in Zuma’s private room, accompanied by a motley crew of “glamorous guests,” including Spanish singer Alejandro Sanz and tennis twins Bob and Mike Bryan. Elsewhere in the restaurant was Miami Dolphins linebacker Jonathan Freeny, seen chowing on a dessert platter with friends.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika