Celebrities seen at hot spots all around town
Wining and dining
Jerry Springer was seen eating dinner Thursday at Prime 112. As usual, he created quite the stir, posing for pictures with a few fans on his way out. On Wednesday night, former Miami Marlin and current Atlanta Braves player Dan Uggla and teammates Justin Upton and Craig Kimbrel were also seen eating at Prime 112, Miami’s athlete commissary, while in town taking on the Marlins. Harry Wayne Casey of KC and The Sunshine Band was spotted at the Friends of South Beach Wine and Food Festival event Tuesday at Biscayne Tavern. The disco legend was spotted mingling in the popular gastro tavern while attentively watching executive chef Will Biscoe perform a demo on how to make his famous chocolate chip cookies. Miami Heat player Ray Allen and his wife had dinner Wednesday at South Miami’s Town Kitchen and Bar. Entrepreneur Sean Wolfington was seen Thursday night in Zuma’s private room, accompanied by a motley crew of “glamorous guests,” including Spanish singer Alejandro Sanz and tennis twins Bob and Mike Bryan. Elsewhere in the restaurant was Miami Dolphins linebacker Jonathan Freeny, seen chowing on a dessert platter with friends.
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'