Celebrities popping up for various art events
All over town
Art Basel is as much about celebs as it is about paintings, jewelry and sculptures. And the drama started last night. E! late-night host Chelsea Handler was spotted at an exhibit preview at the SoHo Beach House with on-again, off-again hotelier boyfriend Andre Balazs. The two supposedly broke up in August but looked very much together poolside. On Wednesday, funnyman Will Ferrell tried to look inconspicuous at the VIP preview at the Miami Beach Convention Center with a thick mustache and dark glasses. The big advance buzz, meanwhile, centered around actress Demi Moore. After being dumped by Two and a Half Men’s Ashton Kutcher, the cougar’s taken up with art dealer Vito Schnabel, 26. And it so happens Schnabel, son of painter Julian Schnabel, is here for Art Basel — look for the lovebirds at the party thrown by gallery owner Alex Dellal and shipping magnate Stavros Niarchos Thursday night at W South Beach.
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show