Celebrities popping up for various art events
All over town
Art Basel is as much about celebs as it is about paintings, jewelry and sculptures. And the drama started last night. E! late-night host Chelsea Handler was spotted at an exhibit preview at the SoHo Beach House with on-again, off-again hotelier boyfriend Andre Balazs. The two supposedly broke up in August but looked very much together poolside. On Wednesday, funnyman Will Ferrell tried to look inconspicuous at the VIP preview at the Miami Beach Convention Center with a thick mustache and dark glasses. The big advance buzz, meanwhile, centered around actress Demi Moore. After being dumped by Two and a Half Men’s Ashton Kutcher, the cougar’s taken up with art dealer Vito Schnabel, 26. And it so happens Schnabel, son of painter Julian Schnabel, is here for Art Basel — look for the lovebirds at the party thrown by gallery owner Alex Dellal and shipping magnate Stavros Niarchos Thursday night at W South Beach.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges