Celebrities love their wine and makeup -- and charity
Something for the holidays
Do as many female celebs do - partake and indulge. The Clos du Bois Rouge Cosmétique by Pixi is a makeup collection that is way cool and favored by the likes of Kristen Chenoweth, Jamie Chung, Shenae Grimes and Tinsley Mortimer.
Why? Because it's inspired by booze!Rouge, Clos du Bois Winery’s new red-blend, to be exact.
The collection features three cosmetic items – Rouge Water Tint for cheeks, Nail Rouge polish and Gloss Rouge for lips – in a chic, quilted scarlet bag.
Petra Strand, founder of Pixi, drew inspiration from the deep ruby-red hues and rich berry tones of the wine and she created products with a color palette that is as flattering as it is on-trend.
That's not all: As the holidays are as much about giving as they are about receiving, 100 percent of the proceeds from the sale of the Clos du Bois Rouge Cosmétique by Pixi will go to Step Up Women’s Network, a nonprofit membership organization dedicated to igniting women and girls to fulfill their potential.
Women like Jaime King, Mandy Moore and Eva Amurri, who all attended Clos du Bois Rouge's Los Angeles launch (pictured).
Get it for $30, at www.ClosduBois.com.
On Our Radar
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting
- Dwyane Wade’s ex wants divorce declared null and void