Celebrities love their wine and makeup -- and charity
Something for the holidays
Do as many female celebs do - partake and indulge. The Clos du Bois Rouge Cosmétique by Pixi is a makeup collection that is way cool and favored by the likes of Kristen Chenoweth, Jamie Chung, Shenae Grimes and Tinsley Mortimer.
Why? Because it's inspired by booze!Rouge, Clos du Bois Winery’s new red-blend, to be exact.
The collection features three cosmetic items – Rouge Water Tint for cheeks, Nail Rouge polish and Gloss Rouge for lips – in a chic, quilted scarlet bag.
Petra Strand, founder of Pixi, drew inspiration from the deep ruby-red hues and rich berry tones of the wine and she created products with a color palette that is as flattering as it is on-trend.
That's not all: As the holidays are as much about giving as they are about receiving, 100 percent of the proceeds from the sale of the Clos du Bois Rouge Cosmétique by Pixi will go to Step Up Women’s Network, a nonprofit membership organization dedicated to igniting women and girls to fulfill their potential.
Women like Jaime King, Mandy Moore and Eva Amurri, who all attended Clos du Bois Rouge's Los Angeles launch (pictured).
Get it for $30, at www.ClosduBois.com.
On Our Radar
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance at Sugar Factory
- AC Hotel opens with a stylish bang
- Audrina Patridge: I'm loving life