Celebrities have you covered for Valentine's Day
Create romance this Valentine’s Day with brand new fragrances from Halle Berry, Heidi Klum and hot country couple Faith Hill and Tim McGraw:
Add an element of surprise to your date night with Heidi Klum’s new fragrance. Surprise! is a tantalizing fragrance that captures Heidi’s fearless spirit, sophisticated glamour and irrepressible sense of fun. Surprise! by Heidi Klum is a sexy floral fragrance that opens with a joyful burst of juicy mandarin extracts and spicy pink pepper for a luminous and dynamic top note. At the heart, an ultra-feminine bouquet of rose petals and magnolia creates a refined radiance. Finally, the magnetic drydown of benzoin and milk of sandalwood delivers a warm, sensual and unforgettable trail.$28, mass retailers and drugstores.
Celebrate your journey as a couple this Valentine’s Day with SOUL2Soul Vintage by Faith Hill and SOUL2SOUL Vintage by Tim McGraw. SOUL2SOUL Vintage is comprised of two compatible scents: one for him, and one for her; like Faith and Tim, the two scents complement each other to create a harmonious bond. SOUL2SOUL Vintage by Faith Hill is confident and sophisticated and exudes elegance and femininity. The other scent by Tim McGraw evokes intimate masculinity. At mass retailers and drugstores.
Get closer before your Valentine’s Day date with Halle Berry’s latest fragrance. Closer by Halle Berry is a fresh floral fragrance that blends the traditionally masculine fougere accord with tantalizing floral notes. The result of this fusion is a woodsy floral fougere that’s ideal for the fall season. Utterly beguiling and seductive, Closer by Halle Berry marks a rare, unique approach to women’s fragrance. $35, mass retailers and drugstores.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage