Celebrities get ready for Nautica South Beach Triathlon
Benefits St. Jude’s Children’s
Grab your sunscreen and water bottles! On Sunday, April 7, athletes, celebrities, corporate teams, and professional triathletes will join forces in Miami Beach to participate in the 6th Annual Nautica South Beach Triathlon at Lummus Park.
The Nautica South Beach Triathlon benefits St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital and a portion of the proceeds go directly to pediatric cancer research. The weekend kicks off Saturday, April 6th with a Beach Expo for registration and clinics while the main event, Race Day, is Sunday, April 7.
The annual race draws thousands to the sunny shores of South Beach and has raised more than $1 million to date. TV host and personality Samantha Harris will serve as official event host and Hart of Dixie actress and Broadway singer Laura Bell Bundy will sing the National Anthem. This year’s attendees and participants include “Days of Our Lives’ ”Greg Ellis, E! Network Correspondent Jason Kennedy, “30 Rock’s” James Marsden, “Cougartown’s” Josh Hopkins, “The Finder’s” Geoff Stults, “Amor Bravio’s” Cristian de la Fuente, and “The Client List’s” Colin Egglesfield.
To register or for more information, visit: http://www.nauticasobetri.com.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too