Celebrities get ready for Nautica South Beach Triathlon
Benefits St. Jude’s Children’s
Grab your sunscreen and water bottles! On Sunday, April 7, athletes, celebrities, corporate teams, and professional triathletes will join forces in Miami Beach to participate in the 6th Annual Nautica South Beach Triathlon at Lummus Park.
The Nautica South Beach Triathlon benefits St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital and a portion of the proceeds go directly to pediatric cancer research. The weekend kicks off Saturday, April 6th with a Beach Expo for registration and clinics while the main event, Race Day, is Sunday, April 7.
The annual race draws thousands to the sunny shores of South Beach and has raised more than $1 million to date. TV host and personality Samantha Harris will serve as official event host and Hart of Dixie actress and Broadway singer Laura Bell Bundy will sing the National Anthem. This year’s attendees and participants include “Days of Our Lives’ ”Greg Ellis, E! Network Correspondent Jason Kennedy, “30 Rock’s” James Marsden, “Cougartown’s” Josh Hopkins, “The Finder’s” Geoff Stults, “Amor Bravio’s” Cristian de la Fuente, and “The Client List’s” Colin Egglesfield.
To register or for more information, visit: http://www.nauticasobetri.com.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert