Celebrities get involved in online charity
Lole activewear brand is doing an online charity auction beginning on Monday that any star watcher will want to look into. Various celebrities have either donated their own gently used coats, which they autographed, or have signed Lole jackets, and all will be auctioned off through Dec 19.
Think Drew Barrymore, Jillian Michaels, Ivanka Trump, Jill Zarin, and Megan Hilty. Celebrities who signed Lole jackets include Katrina Bowden, Rob Lowe, Kathy Ireland, Cheryl Burke, Nicolette Sheridan, Lauren Conrad and Miranda Kerr. All proceeds from the auction are being donated to Feeding America to help victims of Hurricane Sandy this winter. Each day from the 3rd to 19th, a different coat with be put up for auction and the auction lasts 24 hours.
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding