Celebrities get involved in online charity
Lole activewear brand is doing an online charity auction beginning on Monday that any star watcher will want to look into. Various celebrities have either donated their own gently used coats, which they autographed, or have signed Lole jackets, and all will be auctioned off through Dec 19.
Think Drew Barrymore, Jillian Michaels, Ivanka Trump, Jill Zarin, and Megan Hilty. Celebrities who signed Lole jackets include Katrina Bowden, Rob Lowe, Kathy Ireland, Cheryl Burke, Nicolette Sheridan, Lauren Conrad and Miranda Kerr. All proceeds from the auction are being donated to Feeding America to help victims of Hurricane Sandy this winter. Each day from the 3rd to 19th, a different coat with be put up for auction and the auction lasts 24 hours.
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again