Celebrities get involved in online charity
Lole activewear brand is doing an online charity auction beginning on Monday that any star watcher will want to look into. Various celebrities have either donated their own gently used coats, which they autographed, or have signed Lole jackets, and all will be auctioned off through Dec 19.
Think Drew Barrymore, Jillian Michaels, Ivanka Trump, Jill Zarin, and Megan Hilty. Celebrities who signed Lole jackets include Katrina Bowden, Rob Lowe, Kathy Ireland, Cheryl Burke, Nicolette Sheridan, Lauren Conrad and Miranda Kerr. All proceeds from the auction are being donated to Feeding America to help victims of Hurricane Sandy this winter. Each day from the 3rd to 19th, a different coat with be put up for auction and the auction lasts 24 hours.
On Our Radar
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out