Celebrities get involved in online charity
Lole activewear brand is doing an online charity auction beginning on Monday that any star watcher will want to look into. Various celebrities have either donated their own gently used coats, which they autographed, or have signed Lole jackets, and all will be auctioned off through Dec 19.
Think Drew Barrymore, Jillian Michaels, Ivanka Trump, Jill Zarin, and Megan Hilty. Celebrities who signed Lole jackets include Katrina Bowden, Rob Lowe, Kathy Ireland, Cheryl Burke, Nicolette Sheridan, Lauren Conrad and Miranda Kerr. All proceeds from the auction are being donated to Feeding America to help victims of Hurricane Sandy this winter. Each day from the 3rd to 19th, a different coat with be put up for auction and the auction lasts 24 hours.
On Our Radar
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.
- Miami Heat's Amar's Stoudemire feted at The Forge
- Marlins Giancarlo Stanton becomes a Tag Heuer watch brand ambassador