Celebrities get involved in online charity
Lole activewear brand is doing an online charity auction beginning on Monday that any star watcher will want to look into. Various celebrities have either donated their own gently used coats, which they autographed, or have signed Lole jackets, and all will be auctioned off through Dec 19.
Think Drew Barrymore, Jillian Michaels, Ivanka Trump, Jill Zarin, and Megan Hilty. Celebrities who signed Lole jackets include Katrina Bowden, Rob Lowe, Kathy Ireland, Cheryl Burke, Nicolette Sheridan, Lauren Conrad and Miranda Kerr. All proceeds from the auction are being donated to Feeding America to help victims of Hurricane Sandy this winter. Each day from the 3rd to 19th, a different coat with be put up for auction and the auction lasts 24 hours.
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest