Celebrities flock to town for NBA finals
They're here! Shaquille O’Neal was spotted enjoying a late lunch with a friend at Bianca at the Delano. Five-time NBA Most Valuable Player Bill Russell, former Boston Celtics player who won 11 NBA championships during his 13-year-career, was spotted at the Hotel Beaux Arts in downtown Miami. A slew of other former NBA stars and even NFL stars were also seen there, including Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton. Lenny Kravitz, seen celebrating at Hyde AmericanAirlines Arena for Game 6 on Tuesday and Game 7 on Thursday, and art dealer Vito Schnabel partied it up separately Tuesday at the Favela Beach party at WALL Lounge. While Kravitz said “no” to the booze, he and a few friends enjoyed the company of several women at a private table. Mexican crooner Luis Miguel was seen Tuesday night sipping tequila cocktails in SET’s new 2nd floor cocktail room.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex