Celebrities flock to town for NBA finals
They're here! Shaquille O’Neal was spotted enjoying a late lunch with a friend at Bianca at the Delano. Five-time NBA Most Valuable Player Bill Russell, former Boston Celtics player who won 11 NBA championships during his 13-year-career, was spotted at the Hotel Beaux Arts in downtown Miami. A slew of other former NBA stars and even NFL stars were also seen there, including Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton. Lenny Kravitz, seen celebrating at Hyde AmericanAirlines Arena for Game 6 on Tuesday and Game 7 on Thursday, and art dealer Vito Schnabel partied it up separately Tuesday at the Favela Beach party at WALL Lounge. While Kravitz said “no” to the booze, he and a few friends enjoyed the company of several women at a private table. Mexican crooner Luis Miguel was seen Tuesday night sipping tequila cocktails in SET’s new 2nd floor cocktail room.
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show