Celebrities flock to town for NBA finals
They're here! Shaquille O’Neal was spotted enjoying a late lunch with a friend at Bianca at the Delano. Five-time NBA Most Valuable Player Bill Russell, former Boston Celtics player who won 11 NBA championships during his 13-year-career, was spotted at the Hotel Beaux Arts in downtown Miami. A slew of other former NBA stars and even NFL stars were also seen there, including Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton. Lenny Kravitz, seen celebrating at Hyde AmericanAirlines Arena for Game 6 on Tuesday and Game 7 on Thursday, and art dealer Vito Schnabel partied it up separately Tuesday at the Favela Beach party at WALL Lounge. While Kravitz said “no” to the booze, he and a few friends enjoyed the company of several women at a private table. Mexican crooner Luis Miguel was seen Tuesday night sipping tequila cocktails in SET’s new 2nd floor cocktail room.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges