Celebrities flock to town for NBA finals
They're here! Shaquille O’Neal was spotted enjoying a late lunch with a friend at Bianca at the Delano. Five-time NBA Most Valuable Player Bill Russell, former Boston Celtics player who won 11 NBA championships during his 13-year-career, was spotted at the Hotel Beaux Arts in downtown Miami. A slew of other former NBA stars and even NFL stars were also seen there, including Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton. Lenny Kravitz, seen celebrating at Hyde AmericanAirlines Arena for Game 6 on Tuesday and Game 7 on Thursday, and art dealer Vito Schnabel partied it up separately Tuesday at the Favela Beach party at WALL Lounge. While Kravitz said “no” to the booze, he and a few friends enjoyed the company of several women at a private table. Mexican crooner Luis Miguel was seen Tuesday night sipping tequila cocktails in SET’s new 2nd floor cocktail room.
On Our Radar
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails
- Mrs Chris Bosh christened sparkling new parking spot