Celebrities flock to town for NBA finals
They're here! Shaquille O’Neal was spotted enjoying a late lunch with a friend at Bianca at the Delano. Five-time NBA Most Valuable Player Bill Russell, former Boston Celtics player who won 11 NBA championships during his 13-year-career, was spotted at the Hotel Beaux Arts in downtown Miami. A slew of other former NBA stars and even NFL stars were also seen there, including Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton. Lenny Kravitz, seen celebrating at Hyde AmericanAirlines Arena for Game 6 on Tuesday and Game 7 on Thursday, and art dealer Vito Schnabel partied it up separately Tuesday at the Favela Beach party at WALL Lounge. While Kravitz said “no” to the booze, he and a few friends enjoyed the company of several women at a private table. Mexican crooner Luis Miguel was seen Tuesday night sipping tequila cocktails in SET’s new 2nd floor cocktail room.
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest