Celebrities doing their part, riding for Kiehl's AIDS charity
Friday events planned
John Corbett isn't much of a gabber, but see if you can get anything out of him at the third annual Kiehl’s LifeRide for amfAR, a nine-day charity motorcycle ride for HIV National Awareness Month that kicks off at the beauty brand’s Lincoln Road store from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Other riders are model Tyson Beckford, Jason Lee (My Name is Earl) and Tricia Helfer (Battlestar Galactica). Lee's wife Ceren just gave birth to their third child (a boy named Sonny) so he's going off diaper duty for a bit.
There will be a pop-up picnic prepared by Hell’s Kitchen contestant, food truck maven Robyn Almodovar, as well as a photo booth, temporary tattoo parlor, music and 15 percent discount on Kiehl’s purchases. This is the first time the city of Miami Beach has been included in Kiehl’s LifeRide for amfAR. Kiehl’s will make donations at each of the eight stops along the way – totaling $90,000.
On Our Radar
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)
- Magic Mike style show coming to Miami