Celebrities doing their part, riding for Kiehl's AIDS charity
Friday events planned
John Corbett isn't much of a gabber, but see if you can get anything out of him at the third annual Kiehl’s LifeRide for amfAR, a nine-day charity motorcycle ride for HIV National Awareness Month that kicks off at the beauty brand’s Lincoln Road store from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Other riders are model Tyson Beckford, Jason Lee (My Name is Earl) and Tricia Helfer (Battlestar Galactica). Lee's wife Ceren just gave birth to their third child (a boy named Sonny) so he's going off diaper duty for a bit.
There will be a pop-up picnic prepared by Hell’s Kitchen contestant, food truck maven Robyn Almodovar, as well as a photo booth, temporary tattoo parlor, music and 15 percent discount on Kiehl’s purchases. This is the first time the city of Miami Beach has been included in Kiehl’s LifeRide for amfAR. Kiehl’s will make donations at each of the eight stops along the way – totaling $90,000.
On Our Radar
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker