Celebrities doing their part, riding for Kiehl's AIDS charity
Friday events planned
John Corbett isn't much of a gabber, but see if you can get anything out of him at the third annual Kiehl’s LifeRide for amfAR, a nine-day charity motorcycle ride for HIV National Awareness Month that kicks off at the beauty brand’s Lincoln Road store from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Other riders are model Tyson Beckford, Jason Lee (My Name is Earl) and Tricia Helfer (Battlestar Galactica). Lee's wife Ceren just gave birth to their third child (a boy named Sonny) so he's going off diaper duty for a bit.
There will be a pop-up picnic prepared by Hell’s Kitchen contestant, food truck maven Robyn Almodovar, as well as a photo booth, temporary tattoo parlor, music and 15 percent discount on Kiehl’s purchases. This is the first time the city of Miami Beach has been included in Kiehl’s LifeRide for amfAR. Kiehl’s will make donations at each of the eight stops along the way – totaling $90,000.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz