Celebrities are loving skincare brand Rodial
Lady Gaga swears by The Dragon's Blood
If celebs are trend setters, we want in. The new It brand? Rodial, created by ex beauty editor Maria Hatzistefanis. Hatzistefanis wanted to bridge the gap between scientific and natural skincare.
Forget surgery for a moment. The company's philosophy is to prove results to specific skin areas using the natural ingredients.
Lady Gaga and Dita Von Teese are fans of the new Dragon's Blood products. Dita is also a fan of the Glamoxy Snake Serum range, as is Whitney Port and Elle MacPherson. Model Marisa Miller and Britney Spears are both fans of Rodial Brazilian Tan Airbrush. Yes Brit's tan in the can days are over. This formula sprays a fine tinted mist that gives an immediate instant glow and develops into an even, long lasting golden tan. With 360 degree airbrush technology, its easy to use and gives all over coverage, with a great smell of coconut oil; aloe vera leaves your skin feeling hydrated and smooth.
So wear SPF and don't get burned. Then go home and get this stuff going.
At Nordstrom stores and www.nordstrom.com
- How to Get in Swimsuit Shape for Summer
- Miami Boutique Launches Spring Collection
- Hawaiian Tropic Looking for Brand Ambassador
- Boho Boutique is all Budget Friendly
- Trendy Miami Chain Expands
- Top Model Opens Miami Boutique
- New Miami Boutique Hosts Mother's Day Sale
- New Line of Miami-Made Unisex Tees Launches
- Vintage Fashion Show & Shopping Event
- Fashion Heats Up