Celebrate the Rhythm of Rio
Sushi Samba Dromo celebrates Brazilian Independence Day
SushiSamba Dromo Brazilian Independence Day Celebration
Sept 7, 9pm
600 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
Celebrate the rhythm of Rio as SushiSamba dromo hosts its annual Brazilian Independence Day celebration on Sept 7. The Party begins at 9pm and includes Carnaval-costumed samba dancers, a live Brazilian band and dining specials include the Copacabana roll (salmon tempura, shrimp, kiwi and cachaça sauce), Pastels and Trouxinhas (manchengo and corn, pulled short rib, chicken and dates), bamboo-wrapped tile fish and a kiwi caipirinha.
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami
- 7 restaurant events to check out this month