Celebrate the Rhythm of Rio
Sushi Samba Dromo celebrates Brazilian Independence Day
SushiSamba Dromo Brazilian Independence Day Celebration
Sept 7, 9pm
600 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
Celebrate the rhythm of Rio as SushiSamba dromo hosts its annual Brazilian Independence Day celebration on Sept 7. The Party begins at 9pm and includes Carnaval-costumed samba dancers, a live Brazilian band and dining specials include the Copacabana roll (salmon tempura, shrimp, kiwi and cachaça sauce), Pastels and Trouxinhas (manchengo and corn, pulled short rib, chicken and dates), bamboo-wrapped tile fish and a kiwi caipirinha.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo