Celebrate one year of Rok:Brgr with free drinks & bites in South Miami Sept 27
Enjoy free drinks, live music and "tasty selections"
Toast some good news Friday, Sept 27 as Rok:Brgr Miami celebrates its first anniversary with free a happy hour bash. From 7-9pm enjoy free drinks, live music and "tasty selections" from the menu. 5800 SW 73 St, South Miami
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?