Celebrate one year of Rok:Brgr with free drinks & bites in South Miami Sept 27
Enjoy free drinks, live music and "tasty selections"
Toast some good news Friday, Sept 27 as Rok:Brgr Miami celebrates its first anniversary with free a happy hour bash. From 7-9pm enjoy free drinks, live music and "tasty selections" from the menu. 5800 SW 73 St, South Miami
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida