Celebrate New Year's with Lady Gaga
Celebrate the New Year with the Fame Monster; International Pop Star, Lady Gaga at the Fontainebleau!
Poolside at the Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
Thursday, December 31, 2009 at 9pm
Ring in the New Year with one of the biggest artist to hit the music scene this year, the Fame Monster, Lady Gaga! She’ll be giving a LIVE performance poolside at the luxurious Fontainebleau Hotel for a phenomenal farewell to 2009. Join her as she parties the night away and bids adieu to what has been an amazing year for her, and welcomes 2010! It all starts at 9pm until daylight and for the music for the evening will be provided by DJ’s David Berrie and Jus Ske.
Welcome 2010 in style surrounded by some of the finest Miami has to offer; lots of sexy sirens, and steamy hot men will definitely be in attendance and ready to rock out like never before. There’s going to be a Premium open bar from 9p to midnight, and cabana reservations are available, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Advance tickets for this event are available for purchase at SnapTickets.com tickets range in price from $300-$25000, (that’s for the super cabana for 25 people).
Once you finish partying it up at the pool you can continue the celebration at LIV where DJ’s Rony Seikaly, Jesse Marco, and M.O.S will be tearing up the speakers for an out of this world fiesta! Tickets after midnight are $300 on SnapTickets.com and tickets before midnight cost $800 for general admission and can go up to $25,000, depending on the VIP table and area you choose.
Time to Party, make this your ultimate night out, get your tickets soon, make all your resolutions, and forget your worries tonight as you celebrate 10 years of life in this amazing century. Get loose and JUST DANCE!!!
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series