Celebrate New Year's with Lady Gaga
Celebrate the New Year with the Fame Monster; International Pop Star, Lady Gaga at the Fontainebleau!
Poolside at the Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
Thursday, December 31, 2009 at 9pm
Ring in the New Year with one of the biggest artist to hit the music scene this year, the Fame Monster, Lady Gaga! She’ll be giving a LIVE performance poolside at the luxurious Fontainebleau Hotel for a phenomenal farewell to 2009. Join her as she parties the night away and bids adieu to what has been an amazing year for her, and welcomes 2010! It all starts at 9pm until daylight and for the music for the evening will be provided by DJ’s David Berrie and Jus Ske.
Welcome 2010 in style surrounded by some of the finest Miami has to offer; lots of sexy sirens, and steamy hot men will definitely be in attendance and ready to rock out like never before. There’s going to be a Premium open bar from 9p to midnight, and cabana reservations are available, email email@example.com. Advance tickets for this event are available for purchase at SnapTickets.com tickets range in price from $300-$25000, (that’s for the super cabana for 25 people).
Once you finish partying it up at the pool you can continue the celebration at LIV where DJ’s Rony Seikaly, Jesse Marco, and M.O.S will be tearing up the speakers for an out of this world fiesta! Tickets after midnight are $300 on SnapTickets.com and tickets before midnight cost $800 for general admission and can go up to $25,000, depending on the VIP table and area you choose.
Time to Party, make this your ultimate night out, get your tickets soon, make all your resolutions, and forget your worries tonight as you celebrate 10 years of life in this amazing century. Get loose and JUST DANCE!!!
- Sonic sparring, neo disco, late night lushery & Phish mongering
- Go Drink This: Coquito
- Handcrafted Holiday Martinis: Give the Gift of Elegance at Home
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Miami
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- A Mad Zoo at Grand Central, Wunderbar!, Kooky Cosplay, and Chanukah Yachting
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- The music, the madness and the art of the party
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up