Celebrate New Year's with Lady Gaga
Celebrate the New Year with the Fame Monster; International Pop Star, Lady Gaga at the Fontainebleau!
Poolside at the Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
Thursday, December 31, 2009 at 9pm
Ring in the New Year with one of the biggest artist to hit the music scene this year, the Fame Monster, Lady Gaga! She’ll be giving a LIVE performance poolside at the luxurious Fontainebleau Hotel for a phenomenal farewell to 2009. Join her as she parties the night away and bids adieu to what has been an amazing year for her, and welcomes 2010! It all starts at 9pm until daylight and for the music for the evening will be provided by DJ’s David Berrie and Jus Ske.
Welcome 2010 in style surrounded by some of the finest Miami has to offer; lots of sexy sirens, and steamy hot men will definitely be in attendance and ready to rock out like never before. There’s going to be a Premium open bar from 9p to midnight, and cabana reservations are available, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Advance tickets for this event are available for purchase at SnapTickets.com tickets range in price from $300-$25000, (that’s for the super cabana for 25 people).
Once you finish partying it up at the pool you can continue the celebration at LIV where DJ’s Rony Seikaly, Jesse Marco, and M.O.S will be tearing up the speakers for an out of this world fiesta! Tickets after midnight are $300 on SnapTickets.com and tickets before midnight cost $800 for general admission and can go up to $25,000, depending on the VIP table and area you choose.
Time to Party, make this your ultimate night out, get your tickets soon, make all your resolutions, and forget your worries tonight as you celebrate 10 years of life in this amazing century. Get loose and JUST DANCE!!!
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Former Vagabond space in downtown Miami to open as 'Steam,' an interactive theatrical nightclub, alongside a speakeasy bar and outdoor concert space
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space