Celebrate new JetBlue flights to Lima at Todd Erickson's HaVen
Have a hankering to travel to Lima? Your wish is JetBlue's command. The airline just announced it will begin service to its southernmost destination Nov. 21, offering daily nonstop flights from Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood Int. Airport.
That's not all: Local chef Todd Erickson of HaVen Gastro-Lounge is going to serve as South Florida's culinary ambassador in a "South Florida-Meets-Peru Chef Collaboration" for the flights.
If flying isn't on your immediate itinerary, you can preview Erickson's mile high menu Saturday night at HaVen for “Destination Saturdays," a themed party series that "transports" guests to a new exotic location each week (Tokyo, Sydney, Monte Carlo, etc.) via the Lincoln Road hotspot's digital wrap-around walls, complete with the wait-staff dressed as flight attendants and a DJ to pilot the revelry.
JetBlue will raffle off five sets (10 total) of round-trip travel vouchers from FLL to Lima every hour from 10 p.m. to 3 a.m.
There is no cover charge; RSVP@havenlounge.com or call 305-987-8885 to reserve a table. Avion tequila bottle specials all night.
On Our Radar
- Superman hunk Henry Cavill spotted in Miami Beach
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?