Celebrate new JetBlue flights to Lima at Todd Erickson's HaVen
Have a hankering to travel to Lima? Your wish is JetBlue's command. The airline just announced it will begin service to its southernmost destination Nov. 21, offering daily nonstop flights from Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood Int. Airport.
That's not all: Local chef Todd Erickson of HaVen Gastro-Lounge is going to serve as South Florida's culinary ambassador in a "South Florida-Meets-Peru Chef Collaboration" for the flights.
If flying isn't on your immediate itinerary, you can preview Erickson's mile high menu Saturday night at HaVen for “Destination Saturdays," a themed party series that "transports" guests to a new exotic location each week (Tokyo, Sydney, Monte Carlo, etc.) via the Lincoln Road hotspot's digital wrap-around walls, complete with the wait-staff dressed as flight attendants and a DJ to pilot the revelry.
JetBlue will raffle off five sets (10 total) of round-trip travel vouchers from FLL to Lima every hour from 10 p.m. to 3 a.m.
There is no cover charge; RSVP@havenlounge.com or call 305-987-8885 to reserve a table. Avion tequila bottle specials all night.
On Our Radar
- Dance contestants visit FIU to judge dance competition for charity
- Enrique Iglesias, Romeo Santos and Nicky Jam among the top finalists for 2016 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA
- Def Leppard in concert