Celebrate new JetBlue flights to Lima at Todd Erickson's HaVen
Have a hankering to travel to Lima? Your wish is JetBlue's command. The airline just announced it will begin service to its southernmost destination Nov. 21, offering daily nonstop flights from Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood Int. Airport.
That's not all: Local chef Todd Erickson of HaVen Gastro-Lounge is going to serve as South Florida's culinary ambassador in a "South Florida-Meets-Peru Chef Collaboration" for the flights.
If flying isn't on your immediate itinerary, you can preview Erickson's mile high menu Saturday night at HaVen for “Destination Saturdays," a themed party series that "transports" guests to a new exotic location each week (Tokyo, Sydney, Monte Carlo, etc.) via the Lincoln Road hotspot's digital wrap-around walls, complete with the wait-staff dressed as flight attendants and a DJ to pilot the revelry.
JetBlue will raffle off five sets (10 total) of round-trip travel vouchers from FLL to Lima every hour from 10 p.m. to 3 a.m.
There is no cover charge; RSVP@havenlounge.com or call 305-987-8885 to reserve a table. Avion tequila bottle specials all night.
On Our Radar
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)