Celebrate National Taco Day with an apple pie taco at Huahua’s Taqueria
The $3.49 dish features a cinnamon sugar-coated hard shell taco, flan custard, apple pie filling and whipped cream.
Bite into something delicious Friday, Oct 4 as Huahua’s Taqueria celebrates National Taco Day with a specialty apple pie-inspired dessert taco. The $3.49 dish features a cinnamon sugar-coated hard shell taco, flan custard, apple pie filling and whipped cream. It is only available Oct 4. 1211 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-534-TACO
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach