Celebrate National Taco Day with an apple pie taco at Huahua’s Taqueria
The $3.49 dish features a cinnamon sugar-coated hard shell taco, flan custard, apple pie filling and whipped cream.
Bite into something delicious Friday, Oct 4 as Huahua’s Taqueria celebrates National Taco Day with a specialty apple pie-inspired dessert taco. The $3.49 dish features a cinnamon sugar-coated hard shell taco, flan custard, apple pie filling and whipped cream. It is only available Oct 4. 1211 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-534-TACO
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon