Celebrate George Clooney's engagement
Cinco de Mayo special
George Clooney doesn't have any Mexican relatives as far as we know, but he does make a mean tequila and spends a lot of time in his vacation home in Mexico with his pal and business partner Rande Gerber. You can celebrate the newly engaged longtime ladies man on Cinco de Mayo at Grille 401. The Fort Lauderdale hotspot is offering $5 drink specials on Clooney and Gerber's Casamigos cocktails all day Monday. Fiesta-goers also can take advantage of buy one, get one free drinks and half off all appetizers during happy hour from 4 to 7 p.m. Oh Clooney won't be there, though. He's too busy planning a wedding and feuding with Vegas mogul Steve Wynn. Sigh.
On Our Radar
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week