Celebrate George Clooney's engagement
Cinco de Mayo special
George Clooney doesn't have any Mexican relatives as far as we know, but he does make a mean tequila and spends a lot of time in his vacation home in Mexico with his pal and business partner Rande Gerber. You can celebrate the newly engaged longtime ladies man on Cinco de Mayo at Grille 401. The Fort Lauderdale hotspot is offering $5 drink specials on Clooney and Gerber's Casamigos cocktails all day Monday. Fiesta-goers also can take advantage of buy one, get one free drinks and half off all appetizers during happy hour from 4 to 7 p.m. Oh Clooney won't be there, though. He's too busy planning a wedding and feuding with Vegas mogul Steve Wynn. Sigh.
On Our Radar
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture