Celebrate Brazilian Carnival in downtown Miami
At Villa 221
Villa 221 is ready to party; the venue is hosting “Brazilian Carnival in Miami" tonight (Saturday) to coincide with Carnival time in Brazil -- it's also happening the same night as Wynwood Art Walk. Stroll over for art, music and live performances. The festival will start at 7:00 PM and go all the way to possibly 4:00am, organizers says. The Brazilian bash will feature bands Batuke Samba Funk (pictured), Mano Santa, Samba & Capoeira performances, an art exhibition, a live art performance in the garden by Floyd the rock artist and percussionists from Flex Drum Jams and Esencia.
More info: http://carnivalvilla.eventbrite.com/ https://www.facebook.com/events/110848252424841/?fref=ts http://acontece.com/brazilian-carnival-at-villa-221-uma-celebracao-da-cultura-brasileira.html
On Our Radar
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday