Celebrate Brazilian Carnival in downtown Miami
At Villa 221
Villa 221 is ready to party; the venue is hosting “Brazilian Carnival in Miami" tonight (Saturday) to coincide with Carnival time in Brazil -- it's also happening the same night as Wynwood Art Walk. Stroll over for art, music and live performances. The festival will start at 7:00 PM and go all the way to possibly 4:00am, organizers says. The Brazilian bash will feature bands Batuke Samba Funk (pictured), Mano Santa, Samba & Capoeira performances, an art exhibition, a live art performance in the garden by Floyd the rock artist and percussionists from Flex Drum Jams and Esencia.
More info: http://carnivalvilla.eventbrite.com/ https://www.facebook.com/events/110848252424841/?fref=ts http://acontece.com/brazilian-carnival-at-villa-221-uma-celebracao-da-cultura-brasileira.html
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest