Celebrate Brazilian Carnival in downtown Miami
At Villa 221
Villa 221 is ready to party; the venue is hosting “Brazilian Carnival in Miami" tonight (Saturday) to coincide with Carnival time in Brazil -- it's also happening the same night as Wynwood Art Walk. Stroll over for art, music and live performances. The festival will start at 7:00 PM and go all the way to possibly 4:00am, organizers says. The Brazilian bash will feature bands Batuke Samba Funk (pictured), Mano Santa, Samba & Capoeira performances, an art exhibition, a live art performance in the garden by Floyd the rock artist and percussionists from Flex Drum Jams and Esencia.
More info: http://carnivalvilla.eventbrite.com/ https://www.facebook.com/events/110848252424841/?fref=ts http://acontece.com/brazilian-carnival-at-villa-221-uma-celebracao-da-cultura-brasileira.html
On Our Radar
- Bon Jovi does concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz