Celebrate Brazilian Carnival in downtown Miami
At Villa 221
Villa 221 is ready to party; the venue is hosting “Brazilian Carnival in Miami" tonight (Saturday) to coincide with Carnival time in Brazil -- it's also happening the same night as Wynwood Art Walk. Stroll over for art, music and live performances. The festival will start at 7:00 PM and go all the way to possibly 4:00am, organizers says. The Brazilian bash will feature bands Batuke Samba Funk (pictured), Mano Santa, Samba & Capoeira performances, an art exhibition, a live art performance in the garden by Floyd the rock artist and percussionists from Flex Drum Jams and Esencia.
More info: http://carnivalvilla.eventbrite.com/ https://www.facebook.com/events/110848252424841/?fref=ts http://acontece.com/brazilian-carnival-at-villa-221-uma-celebracao-da-cultura-brasileira.html
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika