Celebrate Brazilian Carnival in downtown Miami
At Villa 221
Villa 221 is ready to party; the venue is hosting “Brazilian Carnival in Miami" tonight (Saturday) to coincide with Carnival time in Brazil -- it's also happening the same night as Wynwood Art Walk. Stroll over for art, music and live performances. The festival will start at 7:00 PM and go all the way to possibly 4:00am, organizers says. The Brazilian bash will feature bands Batuke Samba Funk (pictured), Mano Santa, Samba & Capoeira performances, an art exhibition, a live art performance in the garden by Floyd the rock artist and percussionists from Flex Drum Jams and Esencia.
More info: http://carnivalvilla.eventbrite.com/ https://www.facebook.com/events/110848252424841/?fref=ts http://acontece.com/brazilian-carnival-at-villa-221-uma-celebracao-da-cultura-brasileira.html
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market