Celeb favorite handbag designer now sold in Miami
What do celebs Louise Roe and Brooke Shields have in common? Their love for handbags. And not just any handbags. Jill Haber's namesake collection of exotic skins for Fall 2013 strike a balance between the elegant and avant-garde.
The vintage-inspired statement pieces are both glamorous uptown and effortless downtown (that's New York City speak).
Think python, lizard, stingray, and ostrich, hand-made in Gotham by European trained craftsmen. Organic wood accents and Florentine hardware add to the bags' cred.
Sold at Base at the Delano.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video