Celeb favorite handbag designer now sold in Miami
What do celebs Louise Roe and Brooke Shields have in common? Their love for handbags. And not just any handbags. Jill Haber's namesake collection of exotic skins for Fall 2013 strike a balance between the elegant and avant-garde.
The vintage-inspired statement pieces are both glamorous uptown and effortless downtown (that's New York City speak).
Think python, lizard, stingray, and ostrich, hand-made in Gotham by European trained craftsmen. Organic wood accents and Florentine hardware add to the bags' cred.
Sold at Base at the Delano.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag