Celeb favorite handbag designer now sold in Miami
What do celebs Louise Roe and Brooke Shields have in common? Their love for handbags. And not just any handbags. Jill Haber's namesake collection of exotic skins for Fall 2013 strike a balance between the elegant and avant-garde.
The vintage-inspired statement pieces are both glamorous uptown and effortless downtown (that's New York City speak).
Think python, lizard, stingray, and ostrich, hand-made in Gotham by European trained craftsmen. Organic wood accents and Florentine hardware add to the bags' cred.
Sold at Base at the Delano.
On Our Radar
- Sean Combs stands up to cancer
- Pitbull back on New Year's Eve duty
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference