Celeb favorite handbag designer now sold in Miami
What do celebs Louise Roe and Brooke Shields have in common? Their love for handbags. And not just any handbags. Jill Haber's namesake collection of exotic skins for Fall 2013 strike a balance between the elegant and avant-garde.
The vintage-inspired statement pieces are both glamorous uptown and effortless downtown (that's New York City speak).
Think python, lizard, stingray, and ostrich, hand-made in Gotham by European trained craftsmen. Organic wood accents and Florentine hardware add to the bags' cred.
Sold at Base at the Delano.
On Our Radar
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami