Celeb favorite handbag designer now sold in Miami
What do celebs Louise Roe and Brooke Shields have in common? Their love for handbags. And not just any handbags. Jill Haber's namesake collection of exotic skins for Fall 2013 strike a balance between the elegant and avant-garde.
The vintage-inspired statement pieces are both glamorous uptown and effortless downtown (that's New York City speak).
Think python, lizard, stingray, and ostrich, hand-made in Gotham by European trained craftsmen. Organic wood accents and Florentine hardware add to the bags' cred.
Sold at Base at the Delano.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage