Celeb designer Rachel Roy's cool new collaboration
Rachel Roy is getting into hair. The celeb designer has teamed up with John Frieda for a limited edition mini case filled with an arsenal of travel size John Frieda Frizz-Ease products. Get jetset-ready hair with this cute kit, at home or on the go. Two kits will be debuted as a part of the designer’s Rachel Rachel Roy line: one for straight styles, and one for curly. “On every woman’s to-do list for summer? Fight frizz and get away,” says John FriedaInternational Creative Consultant Harry Josh. So these kits are pretty key. Roy took inspiration from the John Frieda brand’s British heritage, incorporating imagery like the underground logo to commemorate the brand’s 25th anniversary. “Solutions are something every woman looks for,” says Roy, whose kits are $38 and found at www.rachelroy.com.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges