Celeb designer Rachel Roy's cool new collaboration
Rachel Roy is getting into hair. The celeb designer has teamed up with John Frieda for a limited edition mini case filled with an arsenal of travel size John Frieda Frizz-Ease products. Get jetset-ready hair with this cute kit, at home or on the go. Two kits will be debuted as a part of the designer’s Rachel Rachel Roy line: one for straight styles, and one for curly. “On every woman’s to-do list for summer? Fight frizz and get away,” says John FriedaInternational Creative Consultant Harry Josh. So these kits are pretty key. Roy took inspiration from the John Frieda brand’s British heritage, incorporating imagery like the underground logo to commemorate the brand’s 25th anniversary. “Solutions are something every woman looks for,” says Roy, whose kits are $38 and found at www.rachelroy.com.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market