Celeb designer Rachel Roy's cool new collaboration
Rachel Roy is getting into hair. The celeb designer has teamed up with John Frieda for a limited edition mini case filled with an arsenal of travel size John Frieda Frizz-Ease products. Get jetset-ready hair with this cute kit, at home or on the go. Two kits will be debuted as a part of the designer’s Rachel Rachel Roy line: one for straight styles, and one for curly. “On every woman’s to-do list for summer? Fight frizz and get away,” says John FriedaInternational Creative Consultant Harry Josh. So these kits are pretty key. Roy took inspiration from the John Frieda brand’s British heritage, incorporating imagery like the underground logo to commemorate the brand’s 25th anniversary. “Solutions are something every woman looks for,” says Roy, whose kits are $38 and found at www.rachelroy.com.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love