Celeb designer Rachel Roy's cool new collaboration
Rachel Roy is getting into hair. The celeb designer has teamed up with John Frieda for a limited edition mini case filled with an arsenal of travel size John Frieda Frizz-Ease products. Get jetset-ready hair with this cute kit, at home or on the go. Two kits will be debuted as a part of the designer’s Rachel Rachel Roy line: one for straight styles, and one for curly. “On every woman’s to-do list for summer? Fight frizz and get away,” says John FriedaInternational Creative Consultant Harry Josh. So these kits are pretty key. Roy took inspiration from the John Frieda brand’s British heritage, incorporating imagery like the underground logo to commemorate the brand’s 25th anniversary. “Solutions are something every woman looks for,” says Roy, whose kits are $38 and found at www.rachelroy.com.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht