Celeb designer Rachel Roy's cool new collaboration
Rachel Roy is getting into hair. The celeb designer has teamed up with John Frieda for a limited edition mini case filled with an arsenal of travel size John Frieda Frizz-Ease products. Get jetset-ready hair with this cute kit, at home or on the go. Two kits will be debuted as a part of the designer’s Rachel Rachel Roy line: one for straight styles, and one for curly. “On every woman’s to-do list for summer? Fight frizz and get away,” says John FriedaInternational Creative Consultant Harry Josh. So these kits are pretty key. Roy took inspiration from the John Frieda brand’s British heritage, incorporating imagery like the underground logo to commemorate the brand’s 25th anniversary. “Solutions are something every woman looks for,” says Roy, whose kits are $38 and found at www.rachelroy.com.
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew