Celeb dermatologist Dr Brandt rolls out something for spring
Celebrity dermatologist Dr. Fredric Brandt (with an office in Coral Gables) has something for all of our skincare needs, especially people who live in the heat and humidity like us.
Women with oily or blemish-prone skin now have a BB Cream of their own, BB Matte. The doctor's formula with signature Shinerase delivers instant results.
If you need to treat, protect, mattify, and even out tone, this all-in-one's for you. “Everyone wants an even complexion, but it doesn’t mean much when your skin is oily and shiny,” explains Dr. Brandt.
The natural sunscreen (SPF30) also can work on imperfections like lines, wrinkles, redness and blotchiness. Dr. Brandt recommends: Choose the shade adapted to your skin tone (Light to Medium or Medium to Dark) and blend, building coverage as desired by adding.
Find it at Sephora, select ULTA stores, and at www.drbrandtskincare.com ingredients.
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'