Celeb dermatologist Dr Brandt rolls out something for spring
Celebrity dermatologist Dr. Fredric Brandt (with an office in Coral Gables) has something for all of our skincare needs, especially people who live in the heat and humidity like us.
Women with oily or blemish-prone skin now have a BB Cream of their own, BB Matte. The doctor's formula with signature Shinerase delivers instant results.
If you need to treat, protect, mattify, and even out tone, this all-in-one's for you. “Everyone wants an even complexion, but it doesn’t mean much when your skin is oily and shiny,” explains Dr. Brandt.
The natural sunscreen (SPF30) also can work on imperfections like lines, wrinkles, redness and blotchiness. Dr. Brandt recommends: Choose the shade adapted to your skin tone (Light to Medium or Medium to Dark) and blend, building coverage as desired by adding.
Find it at Sephora, select ULTA stores, and at www.drbrandtskincare.com ingredients.
On Our Radar
- Atlanta Housewife Kandi Burruss bringing play to Miami
- Demi Lovato sunbathes before concert
- Former Bachelorette moves to Miami
- Cindy Crawford hangs in Bal Harbour
- Singer Lily Allen visits local spots
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union show honeymoon pics
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town