Celeb dermatologist Dr Brandt rolls out something for spring
Celebrity dermatologist Dr. Fredric Brandt (with an office in Coral Gables) has something for all of our skincare needs, especially people who live in the heat and humidity like us.
Women with oily or blemish-prone skin now have a BB Cream of their own, BB Matte. The doctor's formula with signature Shinerase delivers instant results.
If you need to treat, protect, mattify, and even out tone, this all-in-one's for you. “Everyone wants an even complexion, but it doesn’t mean much when your skin is oily and shiny,” explains Dr. Brandt.
The natural sunscreen (SPF30) also can work on imperfections like lines, wrinkles, redness and blotchiness. Dr. Brandt recommends: Choose the shade adapted to your skin tone (Light to Medium or Medium to Dark) and blend, building coverage as desired by adding.
Find it at Sephora, select ULTA stores, and at www.drbrandtskincare.com ingredients.
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt