Celeb dermatologist Dr Brandt rolls out something for spring
Celebrity dermatologist Dr. Fredric Brandt (with an office in Coral Gables) has something for all of our skincare needs, especially people who live in the heat and humidity like us.
Women with oily or blemish-prone skin now have a BB Cream of their own, BB Matte. The doctor's formula with signature Shinerase delivers instant results.
If you need to treat, protect, mattify, and even out tone, this all-in-one's for you. “Everyone wants an even complexion, but it doesn’t mean much when your skin is oily and shiny,” explains Dr. Brandt.
The natural sunscreen (SPF30) also can work on imperfections like lines, wrinkles, redness and blotchiness. Dr. Brandt recommends: Choose the shade adapted to your skin tone (Light to Medium or Medium to Dark) and blend, building coverage as desired by adding.
Find it at Sephora, select ULTA stores, and at www.drbrandtskincare.com ingredients.
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again