Celeb chef on Today show
Michelle Bernstein gives holiday entertaining tips
On the heels of her recent appointment as an ambassador for Blue Star Foods, an eco-friendly South Florida based company that processes and distributes crab meat throughout the United States and Europe, celebrity chef and James Beard award winner Michelle Bernstein is set to appear on The Today Show this Tuesday to “gab about crab.”
A show favorite, Chef Bernstein will showcase some seasonal dishes – chestnut soup, a roasted calabaza salad – and cook up spaghetti & crabmeat, a dish the chef created exclusively for Blue Star Foods (BSF). “It’s a take on classic clams and spaghetti,” says Bernstein, who use BSF crabmeat in her restaurants and suggests pasteurized crabmeat be a part of any home chef’s arsenal.
“Having delicious, high quality pasteurized crabmeat on hand is a must. It holds up well under prolonged refrigeration, is versatile and delicious.”
The Today Show airs nationwide on NBC beginning at 7 a.m. EST; she'll be on at around 9:50.
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules