Celeb chef on Today show
Michelle Bernstein gives holiday entertaining tips
On the heels of her recent appointment as an ambassador for Blue Star Foods, an eco-friendly South Florida based company that processes and distributes crab meat throughout the United States and Europe, celebrity chef and James Beard award winner Michelle Bernstein is set to appear on The Today Show this Tuesday to “gab about crab.”
A show favorite, Chef Bernstein will showcase some seasonal dishes – chestnut soup, a roasted calabaza salad – and cook up spaghetti & crabmeat, a dish the chef created exclusively for Blue Star Foods (BSF). “It’s a take on classic clams and spaghetti,” says Bernstein, who use BSF crabmeat in her restaurants and suggests pasteurized crabmeat be a part of any home chef’s arsenal.
“Having delicious, high quality pasteurized crabmeat on hand is a must. It holds up well under prolonged refrigeration, is versatile and delicious.”
The Today Show airs nationwide on NBC beginning at 7 a.m. EST; she'll be on at around 9:50.
On Our Radar
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV
- David Beckham's line of swimwear coming to H&M