Celeb chef on Today show
Michelle Bernstein gives holiday entertaining tips
On the heels of her recent appointment as an ambassador for Blue Star Foods, an eco-friendly South Florida based company that processes and distributes crab meat throughout the United States and Europe, celebrity chef and James Beard award winner Michelle Bernstein is set to appear on The Today Show this Tuesday to “gab about crab.”
A show favorite, Chef Bernstein will showcase some seasonal dishes – chestnut soup, a roasted calabaza salad – and cook up spaghetti & crabmeat, a dish the chef created exclusively for Blue Star Foods (BSF). “It’s a take on classic clams and spaghetti,” says Bernstein, who use BSF crabmeat in her restaurants and suggests pasteurized crabmeat be a part of any home chef’s arsenal.
“Having delicious, high quality pasteurized crabmeat on hand is a must. It holds up well under prolonged refrigeration, is versatile and delicious.”
The Today Show airs nationwide on NBC beginning at 7 a.m. EST; she'll be on at around 9:50.
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit