Celeb chef on Today show
Michelle Bernstein gives holiday entertaining tips
On the heels of her recent appointment as an ambassador for Blue Star Foods, an eco-friendly South Florida based company that processes and distributes crab meat throughout the United States and Europe, celebrity chef and James Beard award winner Michelle Bernstein is set to appear on The Today Show this Tuesday to “gab about crab.”
A show favorite, Chef Bernstein will showcase some seasonal dishes – chestnut soup, a roasted calabaza salad – and cook up spaghetti & crabmeat, a dish the chef created exclusively for Blue Star Foods (BSF). “It’s a take on classic clams and spaghetti,” says Bernstein, who use BSF crabmeat in her restaurants and suggests pasteurized crabmeat be a part of any home chef’s arsenal.
“Having delicious, high quality pasteurized crabmeat on hand is a must. It holds up well under prolonged refrigeration, is versatile and delicious.”
The Today Show airs nationwide on NBC beginning at 7 a.m. EST; she'll be on at around 9:50.
On Our Radar
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested